Are you looking for Best Screw Extractors 2021? Well, Here our team have listed down Top 15 Best Screw Extractors of 2021.
Best Screw Extractors 2020
Here you can check the Best Screw Extractors 2021 and here we are sharing the complete review of Top 15 Best Screw Extractors.
Best Screw Extractors Reviews 2020
You can not find better deals on any other site. Check the Best Screw Extractors by clicking on the link below and you can see the amazingly affordable price.
IRWIN Screw Extractor for Spiral Screws, 5-Piece (53535)
$13.99 in stock
- Designed to remove broken studs, bolts, socket screws and fittings
- Aggressive left hand spiral design for extra gripping power
- Spiral flutes are designed to embed themselves deeper into the metal as you turn the tool, so as the fastener resistance increases, the extractor's grip increases
- Extractor size and recommended drill bit size are etched on each tool
Irwin industrial TOOLS 53535 spiral screw extractor set, 5-Piece
Ontel SpeedOut Damaged Screw Extractor & Bolt Extractor Set
3 used from $7.00
- Made of good quality products
- Product is manufactured in United States
- Select propellants that deliver consistent accuracy and performance
- Included components: Concrete Screws and Bolt
Removes any stripped screw or broken bolt, including Phillips, flat, hex, or painted, in 10 seconds or less. 3 easy steps: drill out, flip bit, extract. Durable hardened steel construction. Works with any drill and is quick and easy to use. Self-centering tip prevents walking. Compatible with Quick connect chuck systems. Great for carpenters, mechanics, do-it-yourselfers, boat owners and hobbyists. Set includes a durable storage case. The product is manufactured in United states.
Bosch BSPE6D 12Piece Steel Spiral Flute Screw Extractor Set
- Screw extractors – used for removing stripped screws, bolts and other fasteners
- Left-hand flutes – grip the metal firmly
- Heat-treated carbon steel – provides superior durability
- Rolled threads – deliver more accuracy and are cleaner than machined threads
- Rust- and tarnish-resistant design – provides greater durability and accuracy
Bosch spiral screw extractor sets feature extractors that are ideal for removing stripped screws, bolts and other fasteners. The left-hand flutes grip the metal firmly. Spiral flutes are used to remove stripped screws from harder materials (straight flutes are for removing stripped screws from softer material). made from heat-treated carbon steel, they are rust- and tarnish-resistant tools. The rolled threads are more accurate and cleaner than machined threads. They are tooled to the most exacting specifications. Laser-etched marking ensures size identification and won't wear off. They feature a precise flute design to ensure the flutes grip firmly.
Irwin Tools Hanson 53227 Hex Head Multi-Spline Screw Extractor Set, 25 Piece
$54.20 in stock
- VERSATILE: Remove broken studs, bolts, socket screws and fittings for high torque applications
- GRIPPING POWER: Aggressive left hand spiral design for extra gripping power
- EASY-OUT STYLE: Spiral flutes embed themselves to increase grip as resistance increases
- ETCHED SIZES: Extractor size and recommended drill bit size are etched on each tool
- 25-PIECE SET: Hex head multi-spline extractors from 1/8"-7/8" in heavy-duty carrying case
The IRWIN HANSON Hex Head Multi-Spline Screw Extractor Set, 25 Piece, features an aggressive left hand design for extra gripping power. Easy out style spiral flutes embed themselves deeper into the metal as the tool is turned so grip increases as resistance increases. With sizes etched onto each tool for quick identification, it includes 25 hex head multispline extractors from 1/8"-78" and carrying case.
Stanley Proto J9500B Proto 10PC Screw Extractor
- Drive into end of broken pipe or fitting
- Use tap holder or wrench on extractor to turn out broken part
- Size stamped on extractor refers to drill bit size to be used with that extractor
- 10 Piece Screw Extractor Set
- 4.50-lbs Weight, Made in USA
Stanley J9500B Proto 10 Piece Screw Extractor Set Drive into end of broken pipe or fitting. Use tap holder or wrench on extractor to turn out broken part. Size stamped on extractor refers to drill bit size to be used with that extractor. 10 Piece Screw Extractor Set 4.50-lbs Weight Proto 10 Piece Screw Extractor Set Includes the following items: J9521, J9522, J9523, J9524, J9525, J9525B, J9526, J9527, J9528, J9529.
Mayhew Pro 37332 Screw Extractor Set, 5-Piece
- Used for removing broken or seized screws
- A wide range of sizes available for any screw size
- Hardened steel edges for easy removal of damaged screws
- Made in the USA
- Lifetime Warranty
The Mayhew 37332 5 piece screw extractor set includes: 36961 screw extractor D1/8-inch S1/4-inch-5/16-inch 36962 screw extractor D3/16-inch S3/8-inch 36963 screw extractor D15/64-inch S7/16-inch 36964 screw extractor D5/16-inch S1/2-9/16-inch 36965 screw extractor D3/8-inch S5/8-inch
Irwin 53635 5 Piece Straight Screw Extractor Assortment for Removing Screws and Bolts 3/16-Inch to 5/8-Inch and 5-Millimeter to 16-Millimeter
$16.42 in stock
- This IRWIN screw extractor set is designed for softer materials or thin-walled pieces
- These screw extractors ease extraction by not expanding the material as it is removed
- Each screw extractor has the size and recommended drill bit size etched onto it
- Removes both left-hand and right-hand threaded parts
- Screw extractor set includes ST-1 to ST-5 pieces
This IRWIN HANSON 536/526 Series 5-Piece Straight-Flute Screw Extractor Set is designed for softer materials or thin-walled pieces, such as pipes and fittings. The design on these screw extractors eases extraction because it does not expand the material as it is removed. Each IRWIN screw extractor can remove both left-hand and right-hand threaded parts and has the size and recommended drill bit size etched onto it.
Moody Tools 58-0670S 6-Piece Slot/Phil/Screw Extractor Combo Reversible Driver Set, Silver Aluminum Handles
- Tool set includes an assortment of miniature screwdrivers and screw extractors to repair small components and remove broken or stripped screws
- All tool blades are double-ended and reversible, offering a different style or size at each end
- Silver aluminum handles and hardened steel blades for durability.Vinyl storage pouch protects tools from the elements and keeps them organized
- Lifetime warranty on all set components
- Item is not guaranteed to remove every broken or stripped screw. Best used when other methods have failed
The Moody Tools 58-0670 miniature screwdriver and screw extractor set is suitable for repairing small components and removing broken or stripped screws, and includes six interchangeable anodized aluminum handles with six reversible hardened steel tool blades. Each blade is double-ended, offering a total of 12 different styles and sizes. The blades are made from hardened steel, which provides strength and resistance to wear. The handles are made from blue anodized aluminum, which is lightweight and durable. Handles also have a pocket clip for easy storage, a knurled grip for fingertip control, and a hex-shaped swivel top to reduce rolling. A click ring secures the blade when it is inserted into the handle. The set comes in a vinyl pouch for organized portability. This selection of tools can help with a range of applications, including repair of small electronic devices or eyeglasses and removal of small broken or stripped screws. The set weighs 4.8 oz. and comes with Moody Tool’s lifetime warranty, which replaces any defective tool as long as it has been used for the correct application.
6 interchangeable aluminum handles for screwdriver and screw extractor blades (2.7" length)
2 double-ended, reversible screwdriver blades, sizes (each end listed): 1.8 mm slotted x #00 Phillips; 2.2 mm slotted x #0 Phillips
4 double-ended, reversible screw extractor blades, sizes (each end listed): 1.1 mm x 1.5 mm; 1.25 mm x 1.25 mm; 1.5 mm x 1.5 mm ; 2.0 mm x 2.0 mm
|Vinyl storage pouch ||6.75 x 4.25 inches (H x W) |
H is height, the vertical distance from the lowest to highest point; W is width, the horizontal distance from left to right.
Moody Tools manufactures precision hand tools used in various industries and DIY projects. The company, founded in 1943, is headquartered in Warwick, RI.
What’s in the Box?
- Interchangeable handles (quantity: 6)
- Double-ended screwdriver blades (2)
- Double-ended screw extractor blades (4)
- Storage pouch
Neiko 04204A Hex Head Multi-Spline Screw and Bolt Extractor 25-Piece Set | 1/8" to 7/8" by 1/32" Increment
2 used from $35.16
- Premium chrome molybdenum steel extractors are ideal for removing broken screws, bolts, studs, fittings, threaded pipes and pins
- Precisely machined aggressive multiplane teeth with left hand spiral design provides extra gripping power and faster threading
- High-visibility size markings on each extractor for quick selection of the right drill bit
- Specially designed hexagon head for applying maximum torque with sockets and wrenches
- Set includes 25 pcs extractors from 1/8 in. (3. 5mm) to 7/8 inch (23mm) by 1/32” increment, and comes with a heavy duty storage case
25 PC Screw Extractor | Multi-Spline Hex Head Bit Socket Wrench Bolt Remover
OEMTOOLS 24374 6 Piece Spiral Flute Screw Extractor Set
- Extractors: ex-1, ex-2, ex-3, ex-4, ex-5 and ex-6
- M2 Steel
- Comes in a vinyl pouch
The OEMTOOLS 6 piece spiral flute screw Extractor set is designed to remove broken studs, bolts, socket screws and fittings. The set has an aggressive left hand spiral design for extra gripping power. Spiral flutes are designed to embed themselves deeper into the metal as you turn the tool.