In this detailed guide, we will discuss best Roofing Nailers 2021.
In case you are searching for the same, You are at the right place. Choosing the top Roofing Nailers that has the best features and a worthy price is a difficult job. We have compiled the list of top 10 Roofing Nailers.
Best Roofing Nailers 2020
Here you can check the Top rated Roofing Nailers 2021 and here we are sharing the complete review of Top 10 Roofing Nailers. These are the Roofing Nailers that one can buy on the Amazon website, sorted on the basis of user ratings.
Best Roofing Nailers Reviews 2020
You can not find better deals on any other site. Check the Roofing Nailers by clicking on the link below and you can see the amazingly affordable price.
BOSTITCH Coil Roofing Nailer, 1-3/4-Inch to 1-3/4-Inch (RN46)
1 used from $238.20
- 3/4-inch to 1-3/4-inch coil roofing nailer with lockout mechanism prevents firing when empty. Operating Pressure : 70 -120 psi
- Adjustable depth control, full round driver, body and magazine wear guards, side-load canister
- Durable yet lightweight aluminum and carbide tips for long life. Magazine Angle - 15 Degree
- Patented single-action side load canister for fast, one-step nail loading. Adjustable shingle guide for quick shingle spacing
- Backed by seven-year limited warranty
Metabo HPT Pneumatic Roofing Nailer, Accepts Coil Roofing Nails from 7/8-Inch up to 1-3/4-Inch, 16 Degree Magazine, (NV45AB2)
$249.00 in stock
1 used from $249.00
- ROOFING NAILER: Ideal for installation of asphalt roofing shingles and insulation boards
- FASTENERS: Accepts 16º wire coil roofing nails from 7/8-Inch to 1-3/4-Inch
- EASY FASTENER INSTALLATION: Side loading magazine, convenient and easy for quick replenishment
- DEPTH ADJUSTMENT: Tool-less depth of drive adjustment, for precision nailing/flush driving
- LIGHTWEIGHT: At only 5.5 Lb., the NV45AB2 is lightweight and well balanced for easy maneuverability
The NV45AB2's 1-3/4" Roofing Nailer is used for various construction work such as the installation of asphalt roofing shingles and the installation of insulation boards. The NV45AB2 has a side load magazine. When only the best will do for roofing applications, choose the roofing nailer that has been sought after by professionals for decades.
Makita AN454 1-3/4" Coil Roofing Nailer
- Faster nail driving speed for maximum performance
- Aluminum housing for longer tool life
- Lightweight design at only 5.2 lbs.
- Easy, one-step open, Adjustable canister system for faster, more precise nail loading
- “Tool-less” depth adjustment dial for more precise control in flush nailing shingles
The Makita 1-3/4" Roofing Coil nailer (model AN454) combines rugged construction and robust performance with less weight (only 5.2 lbs.). The AN454 accepts standard .120 shank diameter Coil roofing nails from 3/4” to 1-3/4” nails in length. The AN454 is engineered for longer tool life with durable and lightweight aluminum housing and an easy-loading adjustable canister. Ease-of-use features include a "tool-less" Depth adjustment engineered for more precise control and flush nailing. Additional features include large carbide inserts on the nosepiece for long lasting performance. Oversized steel wear plates are engineered to reduce abrasion on the tool.
Senco 8V0001N 1-3/4" 15 Degree Angle Wire Coil Nailer, Red/Gray
$187.62 in stock
- 360 Degree adjustable exhaust
- Drives 11 gauge (.120"), full round head roofing nails 3/4" 1-3/4" smooth shank.
- Tool-free adjustable depth of drive for consistent and controllable nail set
- Adjustable nail canister accommodates entire range of true round-head roofing nails
The Senco 445Xp includes all of the specifications that are most important to every roofer: lightweight, quick, easy to load, balanced and durable.
The 445Xp is compatible with a variety of nails, also available on Amazon:
Easy thumbnail (or one finger) movement adjusts the wheel to control depth of drive for consistent and controllable nail set. Similarly, operators can swiftly and easily change to a one-finger, trigger hold to enable continuous drive. Both modes operate smoothly with a quick release that helps to minimize jams.
Convenience is key: the canister holds 120 nails smooth shank, 10mm round head nails in lengths: ¾ ” to 1 ¾” and works with both Senco and alternate brand nails. Side load canister with easy-open design offers quick reload, minimizing any downtime.
It’s rugged build includes a metal wear plate in the nail canister that reduces canister wear and helps improve nail feed. The adjustable shingle guide removes easily, letting you adapt the Roof Pro 445XP to every job. Additionally, it comes with a carry case for easy transport to and from a job site, air tool oil for maintenance and Senco’s 5 year warranty.
The Roof Pro 445XP is compatible with a variety of nails, also available on Amazon:
Item Code: M003106; Length: 1 3/4"; Diameter: 0.12; Head: full round head; galvanized finish; 7200 box count; Plain coating; 15° angled wire Coil collation
Item Code: M003105; Length: 1 1/2"; Diameter: 0.12; Head: full round head; galvanized finish; 7200 box count; Plain coating; 15° angled wire Coil collation
Item Code: M0031041; Length: 1/4"; Diameter: 0.12; Head: full round head; galvanized finish; 7200 box count; Plain coating; 15° angled wire Coil collation
Item Code: M003103; Length: 1"; Diameter: 0.12; Head: full round head; galvanized finish; 7200 box count; Plain coating; 15° angled wire Coil collation
Item Code: M003102; Length: 7/8"; Diameter: 0.12; Head: full round head; galvanized finish; 7200 box count; Plain coating; 15° angled wire Coil collation
Item Code: M003101; Length: 3/4"; Diameter: 0.12; Head: full round head; galvanized finish; 7200 box count; Plain coating; 15° angled wire Coil collation
specifications: Air inlet NPT = ¼ inch; Average air consumption (SCFM) is 3.86; capacity is 120 fasteners; fastener collation is angled wire; fastener gauge is 0.12 inches; fastener type: smooth shank roofing Coil nails; trigger type is contact actuation; fitting type is NPT; magazine angle = 15 Degrees; Max. Fastener length is 1-3/4 inches; Minimum Fastener length is 3/4 inches; Operating pressure (PSI) is 70 to 120; operating pressure (bar) is 4.8 to 8.3; pneumatic technology.
BOSTITCH BRN175A 15° Coil Roofing Nailer
$199.00 in stock
1 used from $145.83
- Upgraded engine and feed system improves drive quality, overall performance, and durability
- Dual door MAGAZINE can be closed multiple ways
- Oversized tool free depth adjustment for proper nail setting
- Carbide nose inserts help to protect the nose from wear
- Redesigned grip handle for better feel
The BOSTITCH BRN175A bulldog 15 degree Coil roofing nailer combines performance and adjustability to handle roofing applications. This light weight 4.8Lb roofing nailer drives 3/4" to 1-3/4" Coil roofing nails. It has two firing modes, single sequential and contact mode, which can be selected using the dial above the trigger. There is a wheel to adjust the drive depth so that nails can be properly installed into a variety of materials. The exhaust cap can swivel so that the exhaust is always pointing away from the user, and the shingle guide under the magazine can be adjusted for proper shingle spacing.
WEN 61783 3/4-Inch to 1-3/4-Inch Pneumatic Coil Roofing Nailer
- Fire 11-gauge nails (.12 inches) anywhere from 3/4 to 1-3/4 of an inch
- Adjustable shingle guide and depth control makes for easy shingle spacing during jobs
- Holds up to 120 nails at a time with a quick release for easily fixing jams
- Uses pneumatic operating pressure anywhere from 70 to 120 PSI
- Includes a blow mold carrying case, oil, and hex wrenches
Remember when you could re-roof your roof? Nail shingles, insulation boards, waterproof tar paper, fiber cement roofing, siding, vinyl and more with the WEN Pneumatic Coil Roofing Nailer. The versatile magazine holds up to 120 nails at a time, allowing for sizes of 11-gauge (.12 inches) nails ranging from 3/4 of an inch all the way up to 1-3/4 of an inch. Adjust the depth of the fired nails by turning the depth-setting wheel found on the head of the nailer. Clear jammed nails with the quick-release compartment on the side of the magazine. The adjustable shingle guide easily slides up and down the bottom of the magazine to help with quick and easy spacing for shingles of any size. This powerful nailer provides up to 430-inch-pounds of force at a 100 PSI operating pressure, making sure your siding stays in place. The rubber grip handle helps limit fatigue and maximize comfort during long jobs while the turnable exhaust valve on top of the nailer lets users aim the direction of the output air. With a 1/4-inch NPT air inlet, drive fasteners using pneumatic pressure anywhere from 70 to 120 PSI. This package also includes a bottle of oil, three assorted hex wrenches and a convenient blow-mold carrying case for easily transporting your nailer. And, because its a WEN product, your coil roofing nailer comes backed by a one-year warranty and a friendly customer phone line all to make sure you remember WEN.
Freeman PCN450 Pneumatic 15 Degree 1-3/4" Rapid Fire Coil Roofing Nailer
- Designed for applications such as asphalt and cedar shingles, roof and wall sheathing, flooring underlayment, siding installation, wood crate assembly, and fences
- Compatible with 15 degree wire collated roofing nails from 3/4" to 1-3/4"
- Nails load from the side fast and easy
- Magnetic nail holder aligns the nails when loading and ensures jam-free firing
- Bump fire trigger drives nails with speed and accuracy
The Freeman PCN450 pneumatic 15 degree 1-3/4" Rapid Fire coil roofing Nailer is an amazingly powerful tool that is extremely fast with its nail delivery, making it the perfect choice for applications such as asphalt and cedar shingles, roof and wall sheathing, flooring underlayment, Siding installation, wood crate assembly, and fences. This air powered nail gun is compatible with 15 degree wire Collated roofing nails from 3/4" To 1-3/4" Which load from the side for speed and efficiency. A magnetic nail holder aligns the nails when loading and ensures jam-free firing. The bump fire trigger drives nails with precision and features a fire Lock to prevent accidental firing when the tool is not in use. The body of the oil-free roofing Nailer is made of lightweight and rugged die cast magnesium, resulting in a tool ideal for use during long shifts. A one-piece drive blade and anodized aluminum cylinder add to the durability. The depth of the nails is easily adjustable by simply turning a wheel near the trigger, while the comfort grip handle helps reduce fatigue and increase accuracy. This Pneumatic nail gun also features an air filter/ anti-dust cap to keep internal components free of dust and debris. The pneumatic 15 degree 1-3/4" Rapid Fire coil roofing Nailer will allow you to handle DIY projects and professional contractor jobs fast and easy.
BOSTITCH Air Compressor Combo Kit, 3-Tool (BTFP3KIT)
2 used from $239.40
- CORDLESS AIR COMPRESSOR: The BTFP02012 is at 6 gallons, 150PSI, and 2.6SCFM with a high efficiency motor.
- BRAD NAILER: The SB-1850BN drives 18-gauge Brad Nails from 5/8" to 2" for a wide variety of applications
- STRAIGHT FINISH NAILER: The SB-1664FN drives 1-1/4- to 2-1/2-inch, 16-gauge finish nails.
- HEAVY DUTY CROWN STAPLER: The BTFP71875 drives heavy duty 3/8" Crown staples from 1/4" to 9/16"
- AIR HOSE: 15-foot, 1/4" x 25' PVC air hose with fittings air hose, and fittings offer plenty of length for maneuverability
The BOSTITCH BTFP3KIT 3-Tool Portable Air Compressor Combo Kit is ideal for interior and exterior finishing and trimming project for a variety of crafts like furniture, cabinets, and staircases. It features a 150 max PSI 6.0 gallon tank (22.7 L) and 2.6 SCFM* delivered 90 PSI pump, which enables long tool run time with quick recovery. The air compressor features long-life oil-free, maintenance-free pump for convenient use. It has a BOSTITCH high efficiency motor for easy start up in cold weather or extension cord application [14 ga or larger, 50 ft. (15.2 m) or less]. At only 78.5 dBA** operational noise level it offers you a quiet work environment. The SB-1850BN 18 GA brad nailer drives 18GA brad nails from 5/8 in. to 2 in.. SB-1664FN 16 GA straight finish nailer drives 16 GA straight finish nails from 1-1/4 in. to 2-1/2 in.. The BTFP71875 heavy-duty 3/8 in. crown stapler drives 3/8 in. crown staples from 1/4 in. to 9/16 in. and 18GA brad nails from 1/2 in. to 5/8 in.. 1/4 in. x 15' PVC air hose with fittings, along with 1-1/4 in. 18GA brad nails and 2 in. 16GA straight finish nails and T50 staples are included. Includes: 1) 6-gallon Pancake Compressor, 1) 18GA 2 in. Brad nailer, 1) 2-1/2 in. 16GA Straight Finish Nailer, 1) Heavy Duty 3/8 in. Crown Stapler, 1) 25' Air Hose, and Sample Fasteners.
Metabo HPT Roofing Nails, 1-1/4" x .120", High Wire Coil, Smooth Shank, 7200 Count, (12111HPT)
$42.05 in stock
2 used from $36.17
- Same fasteners. New name. Hitachi power tools has renamed to Metabo HPT
- Fits Hitachi Power Tools/Metabo HPT NV45AB2 Roofing Nailers
- Electro galvanized to resist rust and weathering
- Smooth shank for easy driving
- 7200 Count
Metabo HPT (formerly known as Hitachi power tools) offers an extensive line of professional grade power tools and accessories for woodworking, metalworking, drilling and fastening, concrete drilling and cutting, outdoor power equipment products as well as a complete line of pneumatic nailers, staplers, compressors and collated fasteners.
Black & Decker DIY Roofing: Shingles - Shakes - Tile - Rubber - Metal - PLUS Roof Repair
$16.61 in stock
8 used from $8.50
|Author||Editors of Cool Springs Press|
|EAN List||EAN List Element: 9780760364499|
|Item Dimensions||Height: 1088; Length: 838; Weight: 100; Width: 38|
|Label||Cool Springs Press|
|Manufacturer||Cool Springs Press|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Number Of Pages||128|
|Package Dimensions||Height: 39; Length: 1079; Weight: 103; Width: 831|
|Product Type Name||ABIS_BOOK|
|Publisher||Cool Springs Press|
|Studio||Cool Springs Press|
|Title||Black & Decker DIY Roofing: Shingles - Shakes - Tile - Rubber - Metal - PLUS Roof Repair|
While a contractor's hardworking crew can replace an average asphalt shingle roof in a day or two, it will cost several thousand dollars. And your roof covering choices are rather limited. By doing the job yourself, you can pocket the savingsor even upgrade to an entirely new type of roof, like cedar shakes, standing seam metal, or fiber cement.
With detailed step-by-step photos, you will see all of the most popular roof types installed the correct way, including:
- Asphalt shingles (three-tab and architectural)
- EPDM rubber membrane
- Cedar shakes
- Clay and concrete tile
- Roll roofing
- Faux slate
Over To You
Selecting the top-performing Roofing Nailers requires a lot of research and testing. We already have done that for you. So, what you need to do is go through our buying guide list down your requirements and then grab the one that fits you.
If you have any queries or doubts regarding Roofing Nailers, share with us in the comment section given below. We’re happier to clarify your doubts as early as possible.