In this detailed guide, we will discuss Best Pro Bmx Bikes 2021.
In case you are searching for the same, You are at the right place. Choosing the Best Pro Bmx Bikes that has the best features and a worthy price is a difficult job. We have compiled the list of Best Pro Bmx Bikes.
Best Pro Bmx Bikes 2020
Here you can check the Best Pro Bmx Bikes 2021 and here we are sharing the complete review of Top 10 Best Pro Bmx Bikes. These are the Best Pro Bmx Bikes that one can buy on the Amazon website, sorted on the basis of user ratings.
Best Pro Bmx Bikes Reviews 2020
You can not find better deals on any other site. Check the Best Pro Bmx Bikes by clicking on the link below and you can see the amazingly affordable price.
Mongoose Title Pro XXL BMX Race Bike with 20-Inch Wheels in Red for Beginner to Intermediate Riders, Featuring Lightweight Tectonic T1 Aluminum Frame and Internal Cable Routing
- Designed for beginner-level riders, the Mongoose Title Pro BMX race bike is a trophy-worthy bike at an amazingly affordable price. Suggested rider height is 6’0” and over.
- Lightweight Tectonic T1 aluminum frame, integrated headset and internal cable routing for clean lines and added protection. 17. 48” top tube length and frame weight of 3. 31 lbs.
- The Title’s drivetrain features 175mm 3-piece tubular chromo cranks with a 44T chain ring and euro cartridge bottom bracket.
- The wheelset features Arisen XLR8 20” tires mounted on exposure aluminum double wall rims with aluminum ball bearing front hub and 16T cog freewheel rear hub.
- Aluminum linear pull brake and brake levers offer quality speed control, while the Hi-Ten chromo handlebar and fork are joined by a 50mm stem and sealed bearing headset to combine for excellent steering performance.
For 45 years, Mongoose has been in the dirt, down the trails, and on the ramps. Founded in 1974 in a Southern California garage, Mongoose was born from BMX Racing with products that push the limits of what a rider can do on the track. Our latest line of BMX race bikes, the title series, have been designed using that same race pedigree. Designed for beginner-level riders, the Mongoose Title Pro gives you a trophy-worthy bike at an amazingly affordable price! The title features a lightweight Tectonic T1 aluminum frame (17. 48” top tube), integrated headset, and internal cable routing for clean lines and added protection. The title hi-ten steel 8. 5-Inch rise handlebar and 50mm stem are designed for precision riding, while the strong Exposure double-wall alloy rims and Arisen XLR8 BMX race tires add crucial durability without weighing you down. The 44x16t gearing with 3-piece tubular chromo 175-millimeter cranks, and Euro cartridge bottom bracket offer a high-quality drivetrain capable of winning speeds. Aluminum linear pull brake with aluminum brake levers provide speed control, while the hi-ten BMX fork with 1-1/8" Thread less steered and taper leg helps maximize performance. This bike ships ready to be assembled and comes with a 5-year limited on the frame and a 1-year limited on parts.
Mongoose Title Elite Pro XL BMX Race Bike for Advanced Riders, Featuring Professional-Grade 6061 Tectonic T1 Biaxial Hydroformed and Butted Aluminum Frame with 20-Inch Wheels, White
- Capable of high-end performance – a bike designed for riders with intermediate skills all the way up to Pro – the Mongoose Title Elite Pro XL BMX race bike is a level above our popular Title series. Suggested rider height is 5'7" - 6'0".
- Professional-grade 6061 Tectonic T1 biaxial hydroformed and butted aluminum frame with 86mm BB shell, 3D forged 10mm dropouts and internal cable routing. 21.26” top tube length and frame weight of 3.3 lbs.
- The Title Elite’s drivetrain features 175mm 2-piece 24mm hollow spindle alloy cranks with a 44T alloy chainring and BB86 press-fit sealed bottom bracket.
- The wheelset features Arisun XLR8 20-inch tires mounted on Xposure aluminum double wall rims with 10mm hollow axle sealed front hub and 16T cog sealed bearing cassette rear hub.
- Radius Alloy V-brake and brake levers offer precision speed control, while the 4130 chromoly handlebar and fork are joined by a 50mm stem and sealed bearing headset to combine for maximum steering performance.
For 45 years, Mongoose has been in the dirt, down the trails, and on the ramps. Founded in 1974 in a Southern California garage, Mongoose was born from BMX racing with products that push the limits of what a rider can do on the track. In response to the success of the Mongoose Title series BMX race bikes, we’ve decided to level-up for the more advanced riders out there. Designed for intermediate skills all the way to Pro, the Mongoose Title Elite Pro XL gives you the high-end performance you need to come out of the gates hot! The Title Elite features a professional-grade 6061 Tectonic T1 biaxial hydroformed and butted aluminum frame (21.26” top tube), 86mm BB shell, 3D forged 10mm dropouts, and internal cable routing. The Title Elite’s 4130 chromoly 8.5-inch rise handlebar and 50mm stem are designed for precision riding, while the strong Xposure double-wall alloy rims and Arisun XLR8 BMX race tires add crucial durability without weighing you down. The 44x16T gearing with two-piece alloy 175-millimeter cranks, and BB86 press-fit sealed bottom bracket offer a powerful drivetrain capable of some serious RPMs. An alloy V-brake with Radius alloy brake levers provide speed control, while the 4130 chromoly BMX fork with 1-1/8" threadless steerer and taper leg helps maximize performance. This bike ships ready to be assembled and comes with a 5-year limited warranty on the frame and a 1-year limited warranty on parts.
Redline Bikes Roam 20 Youth BMX, Green
- Freewheel and handbrakes for riders who have graduated from coaster brakes
- Sporty, race inspired graphics and geometry
- Aluminum alloy 20 inch wheels Plus grippy Kenda kontact tires for great traction
- American style bottom bracket
- Pedals included
The Redline Roam has race-inspired geometry, a high-tensile steel frame, and taller handlebars for easy maneuverability. The Roam features a freewheel for those looking to graduate from coaster brakes. Sporty racer graphics add some style, while 20 inch alloy rust-resistant wheels keep this bike in good shape through all the seasons. For kids ready to ride with hand brakes on the sidewalk, the bike path, or at the park, the Roam will open up a path to new adventures.
Mongoose Legion Mag Freestyle BMX Bike Line for Beginner-Level to Advanced Riders, Steel Frame, 20-Inch Wheels, Silver
- Mongoose Hi-Ten steel BMX frame and fork is sturdy and ready for action
- Tough machined aluminum mag wheels with sealed bearings gives a look that will turn heads
- 4 freestyle pegs offer unlimited trick potential, along with a cable detangler for 360 degree handlebar spins
- Alloy 4 bolt front-load stem clamps bars tight
- Alloy caliper brake and rear U-brakes for secure stops
Hop on a Mongoose legion Mag and unleash your talent on the world. The Mag comes with a sturdy Mongoose Hi-Ten steel BMX frame and fork that will support any tricks you throw down. 40x16t gearing with two-piece forged steel 170 mm cranks provides simple and smooth single-speed riding. But we both know you're here for those Mag wheels. Cast aluminum Mag wheels with sealed bearings will make this the coolest bike on the block, flashing Silver glimmers at everyone who dares to watch you ride. Of course, there's a cable detangler for smooth 360 degree bar spins, 4 freestyle pegs for all your tricks and grinds, and steel U-brakes for ultimate stopping power. Show your friends why you're the best atop the Mongoose legion Mag. Elevate your ride on a Mongoose.
Redline Bikes Proline Pro/Pro XXL 20 BMX Race Bike, Blue
1 used from $579.50
- Premium Redline proprietary aluminum alloy frame
- Vee Speed Booster tires
- No-padding pivotal bike seat with quick-release seat clamp
- Pedals included
When you have some laps under your belt and you’re ready to get more serious about racing, the Redline Proline Pro will take you to the next level. Offering great performance and high quality, the Proline Pro is made with a Redline proprietary aluminum alloy frame with an integrated head tube, quality Euro bottom bracket, 2-piece alloy forged cranks, and sealed hubs. The 100 percent chromoly steel butted and tapered race fork keeps the bike weight low to increase performance and help you maneuver the Proline Pro more easily. Fits riders 5’3”to 5’8”.
Redline Bikes Proline Pro 24, BMX Race Cruiser, Blue
- Proprietary aluminum alloy formed and butted frame
- Redline full chromoly steel fork with tapered legs
- Redline Micro line 3 piece 180mm cranks for great quality and performance
- Vee speed booster 24 x 1. 75 inch tires
- Pedals included
When you have some laps under your belt and you're ready to get more serious about racing, the Redline Proline Pro 24 cruiser will take you to the next level. Offering great performance and high quality at a mid-level price, the Proline Pro 24 cruiser is a 24 inch BMX bike made with a Redline proprietary aluminum alloy frame with a sealed Euro bottom bracket, 2-piece alloy forged cranks with 24mm chromoly steel spindle, and sealed hubs. The 100 percent chromoly steel Race fork with tapered legs Helps you maneuver the bike more easily. The pivotal race saddle with no padding looks and acts the part at the start line.
Redline Bikes Rival 20 Youth Freestyle BMX, Green
- For the young rider to shred the skate park or around the neighborhood
- Redline hi Ten steel 8 inch Big box handlebars for ease in getting the front end off the ground
- Monster padded bike seat
- 20 x 2.125 inch park tires
- Pedals included
Set your little freestyler up to ride in cool, urban style with the Redline Rival. This entry-level 20 inch freestyle BMX bike is designed with a shorter 19 inch top tube for smaller riders. Add some 8 inch big-box bars and a top load stem for wheelie assist, a Redline Monster padded saddle, and 20 x 2.125 inch freestyle tires, and the Rival is ready for a serious neighborhood shred session.
Mongoose Legion L80 Freestyle BMX Bike for Intermediate to Advanced Riders, Featuring 4130 Chromoly Frame and Micro Drive 25x9T BMX Gearing with 20-Inch Wheels, Copper/Black
- The Legion L80 is a fully park, street or dirt worthy freestyle BMX bike that offers chromoly 8.75” 4-piece bars that will make you stand out at the bike park! Suggested rider height is 5’6” - 6'0"
- The L80 frame features an ultra-durable Mongoose 4130 Chromoly front triangle, removable brake mounts, mid BB shell, and a 20.75-inch top tube length
- The L80’s drivetrain features 175mm 3-piece tubular chromoly hollow spindle cranks with a 25T alloy chainring and mid sealed bearing bottom bracket
- The wheelset features 20” x 2.35” tires mounted on wide aluminum single wall 36H rims with 3/8” female axle front hub and 9T cog sealed bearing cassette rear hub
- Aluminum U-brake and brake levers provide precision speed control, while the 4130 chromoly handlebar and fork are joined by a 50mm stem and threadless sealed integrated headset for maximum steering performance
For 45 years, Mongoose has been in the dirt, down the trails, and on the ramps. With the Legion Series, Mongoose offers a full line of freestyle BMX bikes for riders of all ages and ability levels. The Legion L80 was designed to be a fully park, street and dirt worthy BMX bike. The Legion L80 frame features a professional-grade 4130 chromoly front triangle (20.75” top tube), tapered headtube, mid BB shell, and removable brake mounts. The L80 4130 chromoly 8.75” rise handlebar and 50mm stem are designed for precision riding, while the wide aluminum single wall 36H rims and 2.3” BMX tires offer grip and durability when landing a trick. The 25x9T gearing with 3-piece tubular chromoly 175mm hollow spindle cranks and mid sealed bottom bracket offer a clean, reliable drivetrains. An aluminum U-brake with aluminum brake levers provide speed control, while the Hi-Ten steel BMX fork with 1-1/8" threadless steerer and taper leg helps maximize performance. This bike ships ready to be assembled and comes with a 5-year limited warranty on the frame and a 1-year limited warranty on parts.
Kent Pro 20 Boy's Freestyle Bike, 20-Inch
- Tig Welded Steel Frame and Fork
- 20" Wheels with Pegs
- Front and Rear Handbrakes
- Alloy Seat Clamp
- Freestyle Rotor Included
The Kent Pro 20 is a serious freestyle bike featuring micro drive. Built to take abuse. Recommended for ages 10 and up.
Redline Bikes MX Expert/MX Expert XL BMX Race
- Aluminum alloy frame for a lightweight yet responsive ride
- Aluminum alloy 3 piece 165mm cranks
- Vee Speedster 20 x 1. 375 inch tires
- Pedals included
Made for your growing BMX racer, the Redline MX Expert is top of class for value and quality. Aluminum alloy rims, Vee Speedster 20 x 1 3/8 inch tires, Redline premium aluminum frame, and an integrated head tube all come together to make the Redline MX Expert lightweight and easy to maneuver. The MX Expert features a high-quality 3-piece crank set, integrated headset, and pivotal race saddle. Fits riders 60 to 64 inches tall.
Over To You
Selecting the top-performing Best Pro Bmx Bikes requires a lot of research and testing. We already have done that for you. So, what you need to do is go through our buying guide list down your requirements and then grab the one that fits you.
If you have any queries or doubts regarding Best Pro Bmx Bikes, share with us in the comment section given below. We’re happier to clarify your doubts as early as possible.