Are you looking for Best Mini Wah 2021? Well, Here our team have listed down Top 15 Best Mini Wah of 2021.
Best Mini Wah 2020
Here you can check the Best Mini Wah 2021 and here we are sharing the complete review of Top 15 Best Mini Wah.
Best Mini Wah Reviews 2020
You can not find better deals on any other site. Check the Best Mini Wah by clicking on the link below and you can see the amazingly affordable price.
Dunlop CBM95 Cry Baby Mini Wah
4 used from $75.00
- Half the size of a standard Cry Baby pedal
- Three internally adjustable voicings
- Full sweep range
Don’t let its small size fool you—the CBM95 Cry Baby Mini Wah doesn’t skimp on tone or usability. It comes equipped with the legendary Fasel inductor, a full sweep range, and three internally adjustable voicings—Low, Vintage, and GCB95. At half the size of a standard Cry Baby pedal, the CMB95 is perfect wherever space comes at a premium, such as on a travel board. To top it off, this pedal features true bypass switching and high quality hardware so that it can take a beating on the road. Save precious space without sacrificing tone and put a Cry Baby Mini Wah on your pedalboard. • Half the size of a standard Cry Baby pedal—perfect for mini boards • Three internally adjustable voicings—Low, Vintage, and GCB95 (modern) • Full sweep range • True bypass switching
JIM DUNLOP Guitar Wah Effects Pedal, Black (CBM535Q)
1 used from $141.45
- The perfect balance of wash control and pedal board Efficiency
- Four different frequency sweep ranges to set your own tonal character
- Adjustable, switchable boost allows you to step out in front of the mix
- Q control shapes wash response from narrow to wide
- Equipped with the legendary red Fusel Inductor
The Cry Baby Mini 535Q Wah provides the perfect balance of wah control and pedal board-efficiency. Set the tonal character of your sound with the Range Selector, which allows you to choose one of the standard 535Q Wah’s four most popular sweep ranges. With the Q control, you can shape the wah’s response, from a narrow band pass that emphasizes higher end harmonics to a wide band pass that emphasizes lower end harmonics. If you want to a bump up to the front of the mix, just crank the Volume control and then kick the Boost switch to engage the level change. There’s a handy LED next to the Boost switch that lets you know when it’s active. The Cry Baby Mini 535Q Wah comes in at half the size of the standard version, and on the inside, it sports the legendary red Fasel Inductor. If you want to save space while retaining ultimate control over your Cry Baby Wah sound, this pedal belongs on your pedal board.
Dunlop 535Q Cry Baby Multi-Wah Guitar Effects Pedal
4 used from $120.00
- Provides control over the most important wah parameters
- Ability to select frequency center and range of the effect
- Features adjustable, switchable boost
- Power: Dunlop ECB003 AC adapter or single 9 volt battery
- Offers six new guitar wah ranges, "Q" dial allows you to shape your wah from a narrow, sharp wah to a broad, subtle wah.
Cry Baby 535Q Multi-Wah
The 535Q is the most versatile wah pedal on the market. It provides control over the most important parameters, making it easy for you to create your ultimate wah tone. Select the frequency center of the effect, then dial in the frequency range to be swept by the pedal. From narrow and sharp to broad and subtle, this amazing wah can deliver it. Once you've got your sound, make sure it gets heard with the adjustable, switchable boost that can create endless sustain on any note.
Dunlop ECB003 AC Adapter or Single 9 volt battery
When you step on a Crybaby, you're given the same freedom of expression that inspired some of the most classic songs and solos of all time. Guitar gods ranging from Hendrix to Slash have all used it as an integral part of their voice and tone. It's no wonder that the Crybaby is still one of the best selling pedals in the world.
For over 28 years Dunlop has taken the Crybaby from its humble beginnings to an essential ingredient of creativity. Dunlop has continuously innovated and improved every aspect of this pedal, from its highest quality components and vast control options, all the way down to its heart and soul, the Fasel inductor, which gives it its unique and expressive voice.
Dunlop manufactures and designs this pedal at its head quarters in Benicia, CA. We know this pedal inside and out. Today Dunlop offers over 15 different models, from signature series to custom shop models, each with its own unique voice. Put your foot down and be heard.
About Dunlop Manufacturing, Inc.
Located in Benicia, California, Dunlop Manufacturing, Inc. was founded as a small, family-owned and operated company in 1965, and has since grown to be a leading manufacturer of electronic effects, picks, capos, slides, strings, and other musical instrument accessories. Dunlop is the home of such legendary products as the Crybaby wah and Tortex picks.
- Fully adjustable wah wah for customizing your tone
- Select frequency range and center of effect
- Fully adjustable boost can be kicked on or off
- Runs on a single 9 volt battery or optional ECB003 AC Adapter
- Join the list of legendary players that use Cry Baby wah wah pedals
- Color: Black
Dunlop GCB95 Cry Baby Wah Guitar Effects Pedal
2 used from $74.99
- Heavy Die Cast Construction
- Powered by the Dunlop ECB-03 AC Adapter (not included) and/or 9 volt battery
- Dimensions: 10" x 4" x 2-1/2"
- Weight: 3.7 lbs.
- Color: Black
The Dunlop Crybaby is the original - the one that created some of the most timeless sounds in rock. When people talk about wah pedals, they're talking about the Crybaby. Relied on by Jimi Hendrix, Eric Clapton, Buddy Guy, David Gilmour, and many other greats. Features: Heavy die cast construction for years of reliability, 100k ohm Hot Potz potentiometer that allows for that quick, abrupt wah sound. Powered by the Dunlop ECB-03 AC Adapter and/or 9 volt battery. The Crybaby has been a standard in the world of music since its introduction in the late 1960's. Its rugged construction and efficient design will give years of outstanding performance.
Dunlop Bass Wah Effect Pedal (GZR95)
- Designed in collaboration with the first bass player to record with a wah pedal
- Voiced specifically for Geezer’s huge and aggressive sound
- Internal Q control to adjust frequency band pass
- Convenient auto-return switching
The Geezer Butler Cry Baby Bass Wah is specially designed to complement Geezer’s iconic sound-massive low end power with a midrange that cuts through the mix. We took the aggressive Cry Baby 95Q Wah and modified its sweep so that, from the heel-down position, custom circuitry mixes in just the right amount of your dry signal. Pressing toward the toe-down position smoothly removes your dry signal to allow the aggressive part of the wah range to stand out. If you want to adjust the shape of the frequency’s band pass, just remove the bottom plate and use the internal Q control, which is factory-set to Geezer’s preference.
Dunlop 105Q Cry Baby Bass Wah
- Optimized for bass frequencies
- Separate Q and Volume controls
- Auto-off switch
The first wah pedal designed by bass players for bass players. The 105Q incorporates a proprietary potentiometer and custom EQ circuitry, specifically optimized for bass frequencies. The Cry Baby Bass Wah applies the wah effect to the mids and highs only, leaving a strong fundamental to hold down the bottom—so you can take solos or throw in fills without ever disturbing your low end. This amazing pedal is used by Flea, Justin Meldal-Johnsen, Doug Wimbish, Robert Trujillo and more.
Xvive Acoustic Guitar Knob (V17 Singing Autowah)
- Singing auto-wah is a double peak envelope swept filter that can be used with either a bass or a 6-string guitar
- Singing auto-wah kick's it up a notch with a “staccato” function that is ideal for fast picking, funk bass and tight rhythm guitar. The staccato circuit enables an “auto-reset envelope” that listens to your playing and quickly discharges The envelope between your notes. This crafty circuit enables incredibly responsive envelope performance, even during rapid Fire playing
- The fast and slow settings of the toggle switch determine the initial filter upsweep time when a note or chord is played. In the slow Mode it sounds just like a wah-wah foot pedal is being used. In the fast Mode, it is more like past auto-wah designs (such as the ehx bassballs) where the upsweep is fairly fast and the decay time is much slower
- Cool, funky, twangin’ ‘wah’ tones created with single note solos, quick auto-reset envelope for even rapid Fire playing
- Micro pedal package - very small and compact, durable all-metal housing
Demo link: https://www.Youtube.Com/watch? V=hpec_dosmzw
100% analog design with true bypass circuitry.
dynamic ‘wah’ effect while playing rhythm.
cool, funky, twangin’ ‘wah’ tones created with single note solos.
double peak envelope sweep filter.
great for guitar or bass.
quick auto-reset envelope for even rapid Fire playing.
innovative circuit for an incredibly responsive envelope performance.
slow/fast toggle switch.
excellent dynamic response.
simple, easy to use design.
“effects on” indicator light.
original Xvive tone.
micro pedal package – very small and compact.
durable all-metal housing.
input: 1/4” monaural jack (impedance: 470K ohms)
output: 1/4” monaural jack( impedance: 150R ohms)
power requirements: AC adapter 9V DC (center minus plug)
current draw: 30 ma> dimensions: 46（w）*94（d）*50（h）mm.
Wampler Mini Ego Compressor Guitar Effects Pedal
1 used from $140.20
- Brings a new level of of control to what is expected and needed by today's guitar players, all in a mini format
- Based on our original Ego but featuring switches for tone (dark and bright) and attack (slow and fast)
- Allows your original signal to be blended in so you can get all the benefits of a great compressor but with the option to remove the squash at the front by bringing the bypassed signal in
- With this pedal you can have full country squash or open studio level parallel compression
- With a comprehensive array of controls and a pure core tone, the Mini Ego works perfectly as an "always on" compressor or as "an effect"
Now widely regarded as the industry standard in guitar pedal compression, the Mini Ego Compressor brings a new level of control to what is expected and needed by today's guitar players, in a mini Format.
Other EQ Effects Pedal (CBM105Q)
2 used from $93.00
- Half the size of the 105Q
- Optimized for bass frequencies
- External Q and volume controls
- Auto-return switching
- Lightweight Aluminum housing
The 105Q Cry baby bass Wahl has been the most popular bass wah for years. The world's top bass players have used Its deep, expressive tones to add groove and texture to their bass lines. Now you can get that sound and functionality without taking up much more space than a phase 90. Enter the Cry baby bass mini Wahl. It's half the size of the 105Q, and unlike its bigger brother, it comes in a lightweight aluminum housing. The bass mini Wahl may be small, but its thunderous presence will not to be denied. This pedal has been carefully designed to retain and complement your low end, with volume and Q controls to further fine-tune your wah sound. Players of down tuned and extended range guitars, take note-this little beast will sound great with your rig, too. Stepping in and out of the wah effect to sweeten up fills and solos is simple and seamless thanks to convenient auto-return switching, and with such a small footprint, The Cry baby bass mini Wahl will fit nicely on your downsized travel board.
Schlagwerk WT120 Wah-Wah-Tube Mini
- 17 cm Length
- Aluminum Construction
- Mallet Included
The aluminum tubular bells produce a long-lasting sound rich in overtones. A fascinating wah-wah effect can be created by opening and closing the small opening.