Are you looking for Best Macro Focusing Rail 2021? Well, Here our team have listed down Top 15 Best Macro Focusing Rail of 2021.
Best Macro Focusing Rail 2020
Here you can check the Best Macro Focusing Rail 2021 and here we are sharing the complete review of Top 15 Best Macro Focusing Rail.
Best Macro Focusing Rail Reviews 2020
You can not find better deals on any other site. Check the Best Macro Focusing Rail by clicking on the link below and you can see the amazingly affordable price.
Neewer 200mm Professional Rail Nodal Slide Metal Quick Release Clamp for Camera with Arca Swiss Compatible
- Multi-purpose rail nodal slide with Arca standard screw-knob clamp, precision laser engraved scale and spirit level, excellent for panoramic and close-up photography
- Clamp with Captive Knob Stops at Maximum Opening
- CNC precision machined from light weight aircraft grade aluminum
- All metal construction
- Black Hard Anodized Finish with smooth surface
Available lengths: 200mm
1x Nodal Slide Rail
Manfrotto 454 Micrometric Positioning Sliding Plate - Replaces 3419 -Black
- Smooth Micrometer adjustment for precise positioning.
- Release lever allows rapid positioning.
This Micrometric Positioning Sliding Plate is Ideal for macro photography enabling you to make precise positioning movements for the perfect framed shot or for QTVR and other precise copy/ repro work, the new sliding plate has finger-tip control for hairsbreadth positioning but with a simple lock-release lever for fast set-up. Two plates can be interlocked at 90 degrees for full lateral/ forward/ /back movement (over 120mm). In extruded aluminum, the plate has 1/4-Inch and 3/8-Inch holes and screws for tripod and camera mounting. Attachment: 1/4-Inch and 3/8-Inch screws; attachment (bottom): 3/8-Inch female thread; color: black; depth: 2.26 in.; height: 0.59 in.; load capacity: 17.64 lbs.; material: aluminum; maximum length: 4.72 in.; weight: 0.99 lbs.
Cowboystudio Macro Focusing Rail Set with 4 Way, Fine Control and Camera Focusing Rail for Macro Photography
- One (1) 4-way Macro Focusing Rail
Focusing rails are essential accessories for macro photography, which requires precise distance modifications and a steady hand, as well as other situations where accurate camera positioning is crucial. Two 6" rails allow movement in four directions, right, left, forward and backward. Mounts on, and accepts 1/4 thread screws, and it will fit most tripods and stands. Positive locking knobs assure rock-steady focus. This excellent quality rail is for use with all digital and film SLR cameras and is compatible with most Canon, Nikon, Minolta and Pentax macro and EOS bellows, macro shot extension tubes, or macro lenses such as the Canon FD and FL.
Fotodiox Macro Bellows for Sony Alpha E-Mount (NEX) MILC Camera System for Extreme Close-up Photography
2 used from $25.90
- Best for extreme Macro photography, with MAX magnify ratio up to 8:1 (3:1 with 50mm Lens)
- Bellows extend from 40mm to 150mm with locking thumb screw.
- All metal construction for heavy duty use
- Built-in Tripod Socket for seamless ticking
- Limited 2-Year Manufacturer Warranty
Macro bellows are great accessory for close-up, macro, micro, stereo-graphic, slide/negative copying, and panoramic photography. The precise rack and pinion gear allows very minute fore and aft movement of your camera set-up for very accurate focusing. The bellows has a locking screw to ensure it does not slip when pointed up or down. It can accommodate heavy cameras and lenses. Any camera with the appropriate adapter can be used with the bellows. The bellows can be mounted on a copy stand, tripod, light stand or any accessory that accepts a ¼" tripod screw. It can be used outdoors for great nature close-up photography, due to its compact size and light weight. Compatible Sony E-mount Cameras (including but not limited to): a7/7R/7S, a7/7R/7S II, a7/7R/7S III, a7R IV, a9, a5000, a5100, a6000, a6100, a6300, a6400, a6500, a6600, NEX-3, NEX-5/5N/5R/5T, NEX-6, NEX-7, NEX-C3, NEX-F3, QX1.
Novoflex Focusing Rack with MC MiniConnect (CASTEL-L)
- The CASTEL-L is a precision focusing rack with an integrated Novoflex MiniConnect Mount. The focusing rack is easily mounted to a standard tripod head or with a Q+BASE or Q+Mount quick release
- Cameras mount with the NOVOFLEX MiniConnect coupling pieces which allow easy one-hand mounting and release; ARCA-compatible tripod mount + 1/4”-20 and 3/8”-16 threads
- Using a second CASTEL-L underneath, creates a cross focusing rail for precise camera movement in the X and Y axis
- Max travel distance of the sliding block: 5.5”; Adjustment range with a complete rotation of the drive wheel: 15mm (0.6”)
- Weight: 0.9 lbs. German engineered and manufactured
With dual gearing and an integrated, precise MiniConnect quick release system, the Novoflex Focusing Rack is an invaluable tool for any macro photographer. 5.5" of total movement is available, and the entire assembly can be attached to either a convential tripod head or an Arca-Swiss compatible quick release clamp (made by Arca-Swiss, Foba, NPC, Gitzo & others).
Novoflex Reverse Macro Adapter for Canon EOS Lenses (EOS-RETRO)
- Reverse electronic Macro Adapter for Canon EOS cameras and lenses
- Reverse adapter for Canon EOS
- Precision Made
This adapter opens the world of extreme close-up photography to users of Canon EOS cameras with wide angle or zoom lenses. The lens is mounted on the adapter in reverse position, ensuring outstanding quality of the resulting photographs. The adapter transmits all lens information to the camera body. Using a Canon EOS zoom lens with a focal length of 28-105 in reverse position, allows the user to take photographs with magnification ratios of 1:7 at the 105mm end to 2.8:1 at the 28mm setting. No prime macro lens is capable of matching this range. The adapter is supplied with 58mm threads.
Canon MP-E 65mm f/2.8 1-5X Macro Lens for Canon SLR Cameras
7 used from $800.00
- E58 Lenscap
- Rear Lenscap E
- 1-Year Warranty
The Canon MP-E 65mm f/2.8 1-5x Manual Focus Macro Lens with Tripod Mount Ring is a unique manual-focus lens designed exclusively for macro shooting, between life-size (1x) and 5x life-size at its maximum magnification, you can fill a 35mm frame with a grain of rice. Compatible with the Macro Ring Lites and new Macro Twin Lite and it's fully compatible with 6D, it eliminates the need for awkward bellows accessories for many macro shooters. The optical system uses a floating system to preserve optical quality at different focusing distances, and features a UD-glass element.
Novoflex Q-MOUNT Quick Release Base without Plate (Q-MOUNT)
- Camera mount: ARCA-compatible
- Comes with integrated Spirit Level
- German engineered and manufactured
The Novoflex manual Q=MOUNT quick release adapter complements the popular automatic Q=BASE quick release system from Novoflex to offer users of digital and analog cameras or camcorders an ideal mounting option for their valuable equipment. The elegant round shape of the Q=MOUNT is a perfect combination of form and function. The adapter can be used with all conventional tripod heads or other mounting units with a 1/4" or 3/8" stud. In contrast to the automatic Q=BASE quick release system, Q=MOUNT is a manual quick release system. It has two decisive improvements over other manual systems. First, a safety pin in conjunction with the interchangeable Novoflex Q=PLATE mounting plates prevents the plates from slipping out in either direction. Second, the high precision double thread makes mounting extremely fast: a fraction of a turn does the trick, there's no need to turn and turn endlessly. Novoflex offers a complete system of matching camera plates and L brackets for this quick release adapter. The adapter is also compatible with many other interchangeable Arca-type mounting plates, albeit without the safety pin function (the safety pin can be retracted if necessary).
Novoflex Adapter for Nikon Lenses to Sony E-Mount Body (NEX/NIK)
2 used from $139.00
- Lens Adapter Nikon lenses to Sony E-Mount cameras
- Adapter Nikon lenses to Sony E-Mount cameras
- Precision Made
One of the most appealing aspects of Sony mirrorless cameras is the availability of a wide range of interchangeable lenses, including non-Sony lenses. This Novoflex Adapter allows you to mount Nikon F-mount lenses to Sony E-Mount cameras. Such an adapter does not transfer functions from the camera to the lens, such as autofocus, but automatic exposure metering (stop-down metering/aperture priority) is possible. The lens will focus to infinity using this adapter.
Novoflex Adapter for Contax/ Yashica Lenses to Leica M Body (LEM/CONT)
- The LEM/CONT allows you to mount Contax/Yashica lenses to a Leica M camera body.
- Features a simple and straightforward design with all metal construction. No electronic information is shared between the camera and lens
- Lenses can maintain focus at infinity and metering can be done with aperture priority or full manual.
- No electronic data transmission through the bellows
- German engineered and manufactured
The Novoflex Lem/Cont Adapter allows a Contax SLR type lens to be mounted unto a Leica M type camera. Although the lens will fit physically, automatic diaphragm (AE metering), or any other functions are not retained using this adapter. In this case the user will need to meter in "stop-down mode" since the lens does not have the ability to have its aperture controlled by the camera body.