Are you looking for Best Kershaw 2021? Well, Here our team have listed down Top 15 Best Kershaw of 2021.
Best Kershaw 2020
Here you can check the Best Kershaw 2021 and here we are sharing the complete review of Top 15 Best Kershaw.
Best Kershaw Reviews 2020
You can not find better deals on any other site. Check the Best Kershaw by clicking on the link below and you can see the amazingly affordable price.
Kershaw Blur, Glassbreaker Folding Knife (1670BGBBLKST); Partially Serrated 3.4" 14C28N Steel Blade, Anodized Aluminum Handle with Trac-Tec Grip, Glassbreaker Tip, SpeedSafe Opening, Pocketclip;4 OZ.
$63.99 in stock
1 used from $63.99
- Partially serrated blade makes cutting through tough and fibrous materials easy and offers even more cutting power on both push and pull strokes
- SpeedSafe Assisted opening allows smooth and fast one-handed blade deployment
- Trac-Tec inserts on the handle offer secure grip stability in all weather conditions
- Made in the USA, the Blur Glassbreaker is ideal for emergencies, hunting, fishing, camping, hiking, utility chores and tactical use
- Blade length: 3.4 in. (8.6 cm); Closed length: 4.5 in. (11.4 cm); Overall length: 7.9 in. (20 cm); Weight: 3.9 oz. (110.6 g)
Be prepared for any emergency with the ultimate rescue knife. The Kershaw Blur Glassbreaker is a high-performance knife with features ideal for unexpected crises. The patented SpeedSafe assisted opening permits quick and easy, one-handed deployment of the partially serrated blade. As another saving amenity, Kershaw built a carbide glassbreaker into the end of the pocketknife, allowing unhindered accessibility in trapped, underwater, or extreme wreckage situations. The 6061-T6 anonized aluminum handle features Trac-Tec inserts for secure grip whether in breaking a windshield, cutting cord, cutting seatbelts, or during everyday handing. The serrated portion of the Blur blade can not only zip through seatbelts but likewise serves to strip wire and can even cut laminate. For convenient carry, the Blur features a deep-carry ambidextrous pocketclip that enables the knife to ride low in pockets. For any unsung hero, the Blur Glassbreaker is the ultimate superpower.
Kershaw Static Cleaver Pocket Knife, 2.8 Inch Blade, Manual Open Every Day Carry (3445)
- The Static's cleaver-style blade is ideal for slicing and chopping with a slight belly curve for enhanced versatility. The blade measures 2. 8 inches (7. 1 cm), made of premium 8Cr13MoV stainless steel
- Robust, high grip handle Features a black satin finish with dark black pivot and frame locking mechanism for safe and dependable use and folding. Measures 3. 8 inches (9. 7 cm) when closed
- Manual, unassisted opening with a flipper and KVT ball-bearing opening - opens one-handed. Once open, the jumping on the blade spine facilitates precision cutting and provides additional control
- The static unites form and function; higher handle position lets you Bear down powerfully on the task at hand. From household tasks to outdoor tasks - this knife does it better
- Made with pride by Kershaw Knives and backed by our product - our commitment to our product, your safety, and ease of use. Includes free sharpening and repair when you send your blade in for service
The Static offers dynamic performance. With its cleaver-shaped blade, the Static excels at cutting, slicing, and chopping. The blade is sturdy, just under three inches long, and features a slightly curved belly for enhanced versatility. The cleaver-style tip provides good piercing capabilities while outperforming many standard drop point and serrated knives in slicing tasks like wedging and fillet. The blade steel is quality 8Cr13MoV to take and hold a work-worthy edge, no matter the demands of the task. The Static opens one-handed with KVT ball-bearings that provide a quick flip. A sturdy frame lock keeps the blade secure while you work. The Static’s stainless steel handle features angled machining that adds to the knife’s good looks and provides traction for a solid grip. The gray PVD coating is hard and wear-resistant, with a tactical look. All this makes the Static is an ideal general-purpose and utility knife that's also easy to EDC. It folds down to a compact 3. 8 inches, and the deep-carry pocket clip is left/right reversible and allows the knife to ride comfortably in your pocket or on your belt.
Kershaw Leek Pocket Knife (1660) 3-In. Sandvik 14C28N Blade and Stainless Steel Handle, Best Buy from Outdoor Gear Lab Includes Frame Lock, SpeedSafe Assisted Opening and Reversible Pocketclip, 3 oz.
- Versatile 3 inch blade made with Sandvik 14C28N Steel, one of the highest performing knife steels in the world, for increased hardness, corrosion resistance and edge retention
- 410 stainless steel alloy handle provides resistance to corrosion and extra strength and hardness
- Frame lock gives the knife a slim sleek style while holding the blade open during use; tip lock keeps blade closed during carry
- SpeedSafe Assisted opening allows opening with Minimal effort and maximal functionality; simple pocket carry and tactical engagement with strong or weak hand
- Blade length: 3 inches; Closed length: 4 inches; Open length: 7 inches; Weight: 3 oz.
From Kershaw’s popular Leek line of folding pocket knives, comes the Classic Leek, the ideal stainless steel EDC. Kershaw’s engineers blast the blade and handle under high pressure to create a soft, non-reflective matte look. Independently reviewed by Outdoor Gearlab, the Leek won the award for ‘Best Buy 2016’. The Leek’s razor sharp, 3” modified drop-point blade is made with 14C28N Sandvik steel for excellent edge retention, corrosion resistance and hardness. The blade performs masterfully well in its slicing capacity, while the slim tip provides excellent piercing action and performs even in meticulous detail work. The Leek features Kershaw’s SpeedSafe assisted opening system for easy one-handed operation, a built-in frame lock to prevent the blade from closing during use, and a Tip-lock slider securing blade is closed in transit. Expertly crafted in Tualatin, Oregon by Kershaw’s skilled knifemakers, and covered by a limited lifetime warranty, the Leek is the perfect everyday carry.
Kershaw Brawler Folding Pocket Knife (1990) with 3" Black-Oxide Finished High-Performance 8Cr13MoV Steel Blade; Black Glass-Filled Nylon Handle Scales with Reversible 4-Position Pocketclip; 3.9 oz
- Sport type: Hunting
Get great style and great function in a value-priced knife with the Kershaw Brawler (#1990). In addition to amazing looks, the Brawler offers SpeedSafe® assisted opening, easily accessed using the built-in flipper or convenient thumb stud. The blade is a modified tanto style with an extra-thick blade tip for robust piercing capabilities. The blade is DLC coating for non-reflectivity. For strength and reduced weight, the handles are injection-molded, glass-filled nylon. A solid locking liner secures the blade. The Brawler is drilled for quad-carry: tip-up, tip-down, left-handed or right-handed. Since the company's founding in 1974, Kershaw Knives has been dedicated to quality. This has led to a worldwide reputation for performance and innovation in tools and knives. From state-of-the-art manufacturing to advanced materials, customers rely on Kershaw for products that provide "technology with an edge". Today, Kershaw is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kai Corporation, which has been in business for more than 90 years. Kai Corporation is Japan's premier blade producer. Their innovative approach to product development has resulted in more than 10,000 superior products. Kershaw products are guaranteed for the lifetime of the original owner to be free of defects when received from the factory. Any product we find to be defective in its original material, construction, or workmanship will be repaired or replaced with the same item or one of equal value at no charge. Normal wear, abuse, or neglect are excluded from this non-transferable warranty. For warranty service, please return product via UPS or insured mail. Include your name, address, telephone number, proof of purchase (sales slip) and a short explanation of the warranty service requested to Kai USA Ltd. 18600 SW Teton Avenue, Tualatin, OR 97062.
Kershaw Chive Pocket Knife (1600); 1.9" 420HC Steel Blade with 410 Stainless Steel Handle, SpeedSafe Assisted Opening with Flipper, Frame Lock, Tip-Lock Slider and Single-Position Pocketclip; 1.7 OZ.
1 used from $31.29
- Bead-blasted 1. 9” high-performance blade made of 420HC steel offers good edge retention and excellent corrosion resistance
- Matching stainless steel handle is resistant to corrosion and also finished with a non-reflective matte bead-blasted finish
- Capable of everyday cutting tasks at home or at work such as cutting zip-ties, stripping small wire, slicing fruit and removing staples
- Perfect for everyday carry in a pocket, purse, backpack, briefcase, on a belt or around the neck with the handle’s predrilled lanyard hole
- Handle features SpeedSafe assisted opening, secure frame lock, Tip-lock slider and convenient single-position pocket clip
Kershaw is proud to present the Chive that started it all. With its 1. 9-inch blade, the Chive is a small knife, perfect for everyday carry in a pocket, pack, purse or briefcase. Just because the Chive is small doesn’t mean it is not mightily capable of everyday cutting chores such as opening packages or breaking down boxes. SpeedSafe assisted opening ensures the Chive’s handy compact blade is always ready to go in a pinch with a simple pull back on the ambidextrous flipper. The Chive’s blade is made of high-carbon 420HC steel, offering good edge retention and excellent corrosion resistance while the handle is made of corrosion resistant 410 stainless steel. Both are coated in a bead-blasted finish for a non-reflective, matte appearance that is easy to maintain. The Chive’s two locking systems ensure safe usage and transport. A frame lock provides solid blade lock-up while the blade is in operation, and a sliding Tip-lock help keeps the blade safely in the handle during transport.
Kershaw Cryo II BlackWash Pocket Knife (1556BW), 3.25" 8Cr13MoV Stainless Steel Blade; 410 Stainless Steel Handle, SpeedSafe Assisted Opening, Frame Lock, 4-Position Deep-Carry Pocketclip; 5.5 OZ
- Stealthy BlackWash finish on blade provides extra protection, helping hide scratches, scuffs and fingerprints
- 3.25” high-performance 8Cr13MoV stainless steel blade features excellent toughness, edge retention and corrosion resistance
- Stainless steel handle features SpeedSafe assisted opening with flipper, secure frame lock, lockbar stabilizer and 4-position deep-carry pocketclip
- Sleek, rugged EDC easily carried in pockets, backpacks, purses, on belts or on a lanyard with the handle’s predrilled attachment point
- Ideal for any backpacker, hunter, wilderness guide, gardener, mechanic, or anyone in need of a sturdy, strong everyday carry
Kershaw’s popular Cryo II gets a sleek update with a full body BlackWash finish, giving the knife a cool broken in look and also providing extra protection for the metal while helping to hide scratches and scuffs. Similar to the original, the Cryo II BlackWash is designed by custom knifemaker Rick Hinderer and precision engineered by Kershaw. A razor-sharp 3.25” blade is made of precision heat treated 8Cr13MoV stainless steel offering toughness, edge retention and corrosion resistance. SpeedSafe assisted opening enables quick and smooth blade operation using the built-in flipper or thumbstud, safely keeping fingers out of the way. The stainless steel handle with a sturdy frame lock securely locks the blade open during use and a Hinderer lockbar stabilizer ensures the lock doesn’t over-extend. For maximum carry flexibility and discretion, the BlackWash Cryo II includes a four-position deep-carry pocketclip and a pre-drilled attachment point for lanyards or key chains.
Kershaw Leek Pocket Knife, 3 Inch Serrated, Folding Blade 1660ST
- Kershaw Leek Serrated (1660ST), 3” Sandvik 14C28N, Partial Scallop Serration, 410 Stainless Steel Handle, Full-Body Bead-Blasted Finish, SpeedSafe Assisted Opening, Secure Locking Liner, Tip-Lock, Reversible Pocketclip, 3 OZ.
- Versatile 3” modified drop-point blade made of Sandvik 14C28N stainless steel featuring increased hardness, corrosion resistance, and edge retention
- Handle features a stainless steel body, ambidextrous SpeedSafe assisted opening system, frame lock, tip-lock, reversible pocket clip, a lanyard hole, and a comfortable in-hand feel
- Partial scallop serration makes it easier to cut through extra tough or fibrous material such as rope, offering even cutting power without “tearing” material as much as other types of serration
- The 1660ST Leek's blade and handle are finished with a non-reflective bead-blast, providing a matte surface which is easy to maintain and looks great
The 1660ST Leek from Kershaw includes everything from the Classic Leek in addition to a non-reflective bead-blasted matte finish and a partially serrated edge. The Leek’s razor sharp 3-inch modified drop-point blade is crafted with 14C28N Sandvik steel, providing excellent corrosion resistance and hardness. The blade performs masterfully in its slicing capacity, while the slim tip provides excellent piercing action and performs detailed work well. For cutting through tougher materials, the Leak’s partial scallop serration offers even cutting power without tearing material. Finished with a pressurized bead-blasted media mixture, the knife wears a full-body, matte finish and boasts a sleek surface that is soft and smooth, for looks that match top-of the line performance. One-handed operation is easy with Kershaw’s SpeedSafe assisted opening system, while a built-in frame lock safely holds the blade open during use and a Tip-lock slider securely keeps the blade closed during transport.
Kershaw Natrix - Copper Pocketknife (7006CU); 2.75-inch Drop-Point Blade with Stonewashed D2 Steel; Hefty Copper Handle Features Brushed Silver Hardware; Reversible, Deep-Carry Pocketclip; 3.7 oz
- The upgraded, high-carbon, D2 steel Natrix with substantial copper handle is a deceptively hefty EDC; small but mighty pocket knife delivers, both in solid performance and in arresting good looks
- High-performance steel yields excellent toughness, edge retention, wear and corrosion resistance; an easy to sharpen, long lasting and durable everyday carry that will quickly become a user favorite
- Striking handle with silver hardware features a dramatic, oversized pivot and decorative backspacer; reversible pocketclip attaches to pocket, backpack, jacket, coat, day pack, duffel and gear bag
- Kershaw’s patented sub-frame lock, a variation of the traditional frame lock, allows for a slimmer fit while still providing utmost strength, security and handsomely dramatic, contrasting lines
- As eye-catching as it is functional, Kershaw’s Natrix with copper handle makes an ideal gift for birthdays, Father’s Day, groomsmen, weddings, promotions, anniversaries and other special occasions
Inspired by the Zero Tolerance 0770, Kershaw’s Natrix is a small but feisty EDC that is a must-have for any knife collector or enthusiast. Its dramatic copper handle is tough as nails with a rugged appearance that only improves with age; as the Natrix earns some patina over time, it becomes all the more striking and distinct. Further distinction is provided by eye-catching features, from the stonewashed drop-point steel blade and flipper to the brushed silver reversible pocketclip, sleek hardware and oversized pivot. There is no doubt that the Natrix looks good while working hard. Users will appreciate this compact, easy to carry pocket knife, whether working in the warehouse, wandering the woods or weathering lake, stream and ocean waters. With its patented sub-frame lock and contrasting lines, the Natrix remains unabashedly slim and suave yet staunchly secure. Keep on hand for both daily needs and emergency situations, and be prepared to share this handsome EDC with fellow admirers.
Kershaw Clash Pocket Knife, Black Serrated (1605CKTST); 3.1" Stainless Steel Blade with Black-Oxide Coating; Glass-Filled Nylon Handle with SpeedSafe Opening and Reversible Pocketclip; 4.3oz
2 used from $31.99
- 3.1" 8Cr13MoV stainless steel blade with black-oxide finish for excellent toughness, edge retention and wear resistance
- Textured Glass-filled nylon handle scales offer a solid grip with Gentle Contour and comfortable in-hand feel. Closed Length-4.25 inch
- Drop-point, partially serrated blade is perfect for tackling everyday tasks like opening Cardboard boxes, cutting rope, stripping Wire and more
- Feature rich handle includes SpeedSafe assisted opening, built-in flipper, secure locking liner and convenient reversible pocket clip
- The Black clash is a great tool for any hiker, hunter, angler, gardener, mechanic, Backpacker or anyone in need of a solid, reliable EDC
Kershaw’s black Clash is a fantastic EDC pocketknife offering ultimate style and capability. The 3. 1” blade is made of high-performance precision heat treated 8Cr13MoV stainless steel, known for excellent toughness, edge retention and wear resistance. A drop-point blade with perfect belly recurve offers excellent slicing capacity and partial serration easily slices through tougher materials like rope and webbing. The Clash’s blade is coated with a stealthy black-oxide finish, enhancing corrosion resistance and providing a non-reflective appearance. Textured glass-filled nylon handle scales offer solid grip with gentle contour, fitting comfortably in hand. SpeedSafe assisted opening offers smooth and easy one-handed opening by simply pulling back on the flipper. A secure locking liner provides safe and solid blade lockup and a reversible pocket clip allows convenient, user adjustable carry. As with all Kershaw knives, the Clash is built with the precision, fit and finish users expect.
Kershaw Link Blue Aluminum BlackWash Pocket Knife (1776NBBW); 7.6" 420HC Stainless Steel Blade and Machined Aluminum Handle with SpeedSafe Assisted Opening, Liner Lock, Reversible Pocketclip; 4.8 OZ.
$41.94 in stock
- Stylish EDC folding pocket knife is essential for everyday use—cutting tasks, food preparation, survival tool, self-defense or makes the perfect gift
- Sharp and reliable 420HC stainless steel blade with stonewashed, BlackWash finish pairs handsomely with blue, lightweight aluminum handle
- SpeedSafe Assisted Opening provides a quick, secure and safe open with a simple pull of the flipper moving the blade out of handle
- Reversible pocketclip allows left or right-handed user-adjustable blade tip position or side of carry
- General all-purpose use for daily home needs, utility, hunting, fishing, farming, camping, hiking, ranching or collecting
Kershaw’s sleek Link Blue Aluminum Blackwash all-purpose, utility, folding pocket knife offers Kershaw’s high quality with style. Built with extremely reliable and durable 420HC stainless steel, the blade keeps its sharp edge, is corrosion and stain resistant, and has strong wear resistant qualities. The black-oxide Blackwash finish is dark, non-reflective and appears broken in. The stonewashed finish gives the blade’s surface a desirable roughened, scuffed, look and helps hide scratches, fingerprints and dirt. The lightweight aluminum handle is anodized in navy blue and features sculpted lines, providing a comfortable and secure grip. SpeedSafe Assisted Opening technologies allow for quick and safe one-handed blade deployment with use of the flipper. The reversible pocketclip enables either left of right-handed users to change tip position or the side on which the knife carries. For additional safety, the liner lock secures the blade open during use and prevents accidental closure.