Are you looking for Best Hdmi Extender Over Cat6 2021? Well, Here our team have listed down Top 15 Best Hdmi Extender Over Cat6 of 2021.
Best Hdmi Extender Over Cat6 2020
Here you can check the Best Hdmi Extender Over Cat6 2021 and here we are sharing the complete review of Top 15 Best Hdmi Extender Over Cat6.
Best Hdmi Extender Over Cat6 Reviews 2020
You can not find better deals on any other site. Check the Best Hdmi Extender Over Cat6 by clicking on the link below and you can see the amazingly affordable price.
Orei HDMI Extender UltraHD Over Single Cat6/Cat7 Cable 4K @ 60Hz with HDR & IR Control - Up to 165 ft EDID Management
- Extends 4K@60Hz HDR or non-HDR video signal up to 164 feet (50 meters) using our HDMI over Cat6 Ethernet cable extender kit
- HDMI 2.0, HDCP 2.2 Compliant with Maximum input/output resolution: up to 4K@60Hz RGB/ycbcr 4: 4: 4/ ycbcr 4: 2: 2
- Local HDMI loop-out output on transmitter to connect a display near the source; Power over Cable – only use one power adapter at the sender side to power both sender and receiver
- One-way IR control to control the source from the remote display at the receiver side and option to copy EDID signal from the transmitter's loop-out display or the receiver's display
- Includes: Sender unit, Receiver unit, Instructions manual, World-wide voltage power adapter. & IR-kit. Lifetime OREI Tech Support & 12-Month Manufacturer's Warranty
The New Orei UHD-EX165H-K 4K HDMI extender allows you to transmit 4K@60Hz video with HDR to distances up to 164 feet (50 meters) over a single Cat6 Ethernet cable. It supports video resolutions up to 4K@60Hz and 1080p@60Hz with high-definition multi-channel audio. It also supports power over cable (POC) feature which allows you to power the receiver unit over the Ethernet Cable, one-way IR control from the receiver side and option to copy EDID signal from the transmitter's loop-out display or the receiver's display.
Features: extends 4K@60Hz HDR or non-HDR video to distances up to 164 feet (50 meters) over a single Cat6 Ethernet cable HDMI 2.0, HDCP 2.2/HDCP 1.4 & DVI 1.0 compliant maximum input/output resolution: 4K@60Hz RGB/YCBCR 4: 4: 4/ YCBCR 4: 2: 2 local HDMI loop-out output on transmitter to connect a display near the source one-way IR control to control the source from the remote display at the receiver end option to copy EDID signal from the transmitter's loop-out display or the receiver's display supports the power over cable (POC) feature provides up to 18Gbps bandwidth 100-240V world-wide voltage power adapter included
Sabrent 4K HDMI Extender Over CAT6 (60 Meters / 200 feet) (DA-4KEX)
1 used from $56.92
- PLUG & PLAY - Support for HDMI 2.0, compatible with HDCP 2.2.
- CLARITY - Highest resolution supported: 4K x 2K at 60Hz.
- SPEED - Transmission over a single CAT6/6A/7. Range: Up to 60m when 4K @ 30Hz, and 30m when 4K @ 60Hz.
- FEATURES - Support for IR passthrough function (IR range support 20～60KHz).
- DESIGN - Metal casing for optimal heat dissipation.
The Sabrent HDMI Extender kit (DA-4KEX) includes two main units: a transmitter (TX), and a receiver (RX). It allows an HDMI signal to be transmitted up to 60 meters at 4K x 2K @ 30Hz, and up to 30 meters at 4K x 2K @ 60Hz via a single CAT6/6A/7 cable in a point-to-point configuration.
Additionally, it supports IR passthrough with an IR frequency of 20-60KHz, which will allow you to use your device’s original IR remote control.
1. Support for HDMI 2.0, compatible with HDCP 2.2.
2. Highest resolution supported: 4K x 2K at 60Hz.
3. Transmission over a single CAT6/6A/7.
4. Support for IR passthrough function (IR range support 20～60KHz).
5. Range: Up to 60m when 4K @ 30Hz, and 30m when 4K @ 60Hz.
6. Plug and play.
7. Metal casing for optimal heat dissipation.
•1 x Transmitter unit.
•1 x Receiver unit.
•2 x AC-DC Power adaptors.
•1 x IR blaster extension cable.
•1 x IR receiver extension cable.
•1 x CAT6 RJ-45 Compliance Test cable (1 meter).
OREI 164-Feet HDMI Extender Over Single CAT5/CAT6 upto 1080p, Full HD, Loop Out Option, with IR (EX-165C)
$47.41 in stock
11 used from $35.01
- HIGH QUALITY VIDEO EXTENDER: Extends the HDMI signal up to 165 feet (50 meters) - For best picture quality use High Quality CAT5/CAT6 Cable
- FULL COMPATIBILITY: Compatible with Blu-Ray, PS3, Xbox 360, satellite boxes and laptops. Ideal for test bench facilities, data centers, and help desks
- PLUG AND PLAY INSTALLATION: No driver required. Surface mountable metal housing allows easy placement; Sturdy metal body provides durability and minimizes EMI/RFI noise interference. FCC, CE & RoHS compliant
- HDMI Extender by CAT6 2x uses one piece of CAT6 cable to extend the HDTV display up to 165 feet for 1080p Full HD Signal. Has more flexibility and convenience in cable construction.
- FULL OREI SUPPORT - Please contact us through our website for any questions or troubleshoot. We offer 1 Year Warranty on all of our products.Power Supply: 5V/ 1A
Uses one piece of CAT6 cable to extend the HDTV display up to 164 feet (50 meters) for 1080p. It not only breaks the limitation of the HDMI cable transmission length but also has more flexibility and convenience in cable construction. It is equipped with HDMI (high definition multimedia interface) connector and is capable of supporting DVI (digital visual interface) equipment when used with an HDMI to DVI Adapter, providing greater flexibility and options when integrating several home theater components. Extender system consists of a sender and a receiver unit. Connect HDMI source such as a set-top box, DVD player, or gaming console connects to the Sender unit with the HDMI cable (not included in this order).
StarTech.com HDMI Video Over IP Gigabit Ethernet Extender Kit - 1080p HDMI Extender Over Cat6 LAN Ethernet - up to 330 feet (100 Meters) (ST12MHDLAN)
- HIGHLY SCALABLE VIDEO: The HDMI over IP kit lets you extend an HDMI signal over your network. You can use additional receivers (sold separately) to distribute and combine your remote displays.
- CREATE STUNNING VIDEO WALLS: The HDMI distribution kit lets you build a multi-display video wall to present entertainment to your patrons, with a maximum resolution of 1920x1200 @60Hz at a restaurant or shopping center
- FREE MOBILE APP: The HDMI over IP distribution kit comes with a mobile app that lets you manage stitching video wall control. The app is available for iOS / Android / Chrome browsers.
- HASSLE-FREE INSTALLATIONS: The HDMI over IP extender kit includes optional mounting hardware for a tidy installation. The EDID copy function ensures a convenient plug-and-play installation.
- THE STARTECH.COM ADVANTAGE: StarTech.com offers a 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support on this extender kit and has been the IT pro’s choice since 1985
The HDMI over IP kit lets you extend an HDMI signal over your network. You can use additional receivers (sold separately) to distribute the HDMI signal to multiple locations and combine your remote displays to create a video wall. Versatile configuration options In a point-to-multipoint setup, the HDMI over IP kit can be connected through an unmanaged or managed Gigabit LAN portal. You can connect one or multiple sources (transmitters) to multiple displays (receivers), using a managed Gigabit Ethernet switch (with IGMP). For more scalability, you can combine up to 16 different kits. For smaller-scale applications, the extender kit can be used as a point-to-point video extender. You can connect the transmitter and receiver units directly over Cat5 or Cat6 cabling for one-to-one HDMI extension up to 330 ft. (100 m). Manage video distribution from your mobile device The HDMI distribution kit offers easy-to-use video control software that helps you manage your IP video distribution. The app is easy to set up and lets you switch video sources for each remote display, and create and manage a digital signage video wall to catch the attention of your audience. The software is available on iOS, Android and Google Chrome browser. Professional, cost-effective installation The HDMI over IP extender kit includes mounting hardware for tidy installations. Plus, because the extender uses standard Cat5e or Cat6 Ethernet cable with RJ45 connectors, it eliminates the hassle of running specialized cables. The extender also features an EDID copy function, which ensures native resolution compatibility with your display for a convenient plug-and-play installation. NOTE: Your router must support IGMP snooping. Please refer to your network switch or router documentation to ensure IGMP snooping is supported and enabled. ST12MHDLAN is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime tech support.
Tripp Lite HDMI Over Cat5 / Cat6 Extender, Extended Range Transmitter and Receiver for Video and Audio 1920x1200 1080p at 60Hz(B126-1A1)
- ACTIVE EXTENDER KIT: Transmitter and receiver work in tandem to extend an HDMI signal via Cat5e/6 cable to a projector, monitor or television. Ideal for digital signs, schools and trade show presentations
- EXTENDS HDMI OVER CAT5/CAT6: The B126 1A1 can extend a 1080i (60 Hertz) signal up to 200 feet, a 1080p (60 Hertz) signal up to 150 feet and a 3D signal up to 125 feet
- TRANSMITTER & RECEIVER FOR VIDEO & AUDIO: Supports high definition video resolutions up to 1080p (60 Hertz). Built in equalization control lets you adjust monitor image. Supports stereo and 7.1 channel surround sound audio
- TAA COMPLIANT & EASY TO USE: Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases. Works with all operating systems and HDMI video sources. HDMI over Cat5/Cat6 active extender Kit is plug and play engineering no software or drivers to download and install
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY & FREE TECH SUPPORT: Tripp Lite warrants this product to be free from original defects in material and workmanship for the duration of the warranty. If the product should prove defective in that time, Tripp Lite will gladly repair or replace it. Our Chicago based Tech Support Team is ready to assist you with any warranty assistance, trouble shooting techniques or configuration help. Call them at 773 869 1234 M-F 8am 6pm CST
The B126-1A1 transmits a 1080p (60Hz) signal to a monitor up to 150 ft. away using Cat5e/6 cable. To achieve maximum distance and resolution, use 24Awg Solid Wire Cat5e/6 cable. (Tripp Lite's N202-Series) The transmitter unit features an HDMI port for the connection of a local monitor. The receiver unit features a built-in Equalization control for adjustment of the video image. Supports 24-bit True Color (8-bits per channel), HDCP, 3D, and both stereo audio and 7.1 channel surround sound audio (7.1 channel surround sound signal will be Multi-Channel or PCM). Installation is simple. Connect the transmitter unit to an HDMI source using a Tripp Lite P568-Series HDMI cable (not included). Connect the receiver unit to a display using a Tripp Lite P568-Series HDMI cable (not included). Finally, connected the receiver to the RJ45 port on the transmitter using a single Cat5e/6 cable.
Monoprice HDMI Over CAT5E / CAT6 Extender Wall Plate (Pair) - Single Port (1P) - White
2 used from $8.27
- The Monoprice HDMI extender can extend an HDMI video signal up to 30 meters over two Cat6 Ethernet cables run through the walls
- This Unit supports all NTSC and PAL video resolutions up to 1080p with 24/36 bit Deep Color
- It supports LPCM Dolby-AC3 DTS 7
- 1 and DSD Audio signals
The Monoprice HDMI extender can extend an HDMI video signal up to 30 meters over two Cat6 Ethernet cables run through the walls. This unit supports all NTSC and PAL video resolutions up to 1080p with 24/36 bit deep color. It supports LPCM Dolby-AC3 DTS 7
Monoprice Blackbird 4K Pro HDBaseT Extender Kit, IR, 70m With PoC, RS232, HDCP 2.2, 4K@60Hz
- Supports HDCP 2.2
- Supports resolutions up to 4K@60Hz
- Transmits 4K video to distances up to 35 meters
- Transmits 1080p video to distances up to 70 meters
- Supports the Power over Cable (PoC) feature
Blackbird 4K Pro DBase Extender Kit, IR, 70m with Pock, RS232, HDCP 2. 2 The Blackbird trade; 4K Pro HDBaseT™ Extender distributes HDMI® signals over a single Cat6 cable to distances up to 70 meters. It supports the Pock feature, eliminating the need for power adapters on the receiver. Features: • Supports HDCP 2. 2 • Supports resolutions up to 4K@60Hz • Transmits 4K video to distances up to 35 meters • Transmits 1080p video to distances up to 70 meters • Supports the Power over Cable (Pock) feature • Supports IR and RS232 extension • IR accessories not included Full Specs • Transmitter Inputs: 1x HDMI, 1x IR (3. 5mm), 1x RS232 • Transmitter Outputs: 1x HDBT (RJ45), 1x IR (3. 5mm) • Receiver Inputs: 1x HDBT (RJ45), 1x IR (3. 5mm), 1x RS232 • Receiver Outputs: 1x HDMI, 1x IR (3. 5mm) • Transmission Standard: DBase • Maximum Bandwidth: 10. 2 Gbps • Maximum Resolution: 4K@60Hz 4: 2: 0 • HDCP Version: 2. 2 • 4K Transmission Distance: 115 feet (35 meters) • 1080p Transmission Distance: 230 feet (70 meters) • Input Power: 12 VDC, 1A • AC Adapter Input Power: 100 ~ 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz • Maximum Power Consumption: 10 watts • Operating Temperature: +14 ~ +122° F (-10 ~ +50° C) • Operating Humidity: 0 ~ 90% RH, noncondensing • Transmitter Dimensions: 4. 7" x 0. 6" x 2. 9" (120 x 16 x 74 mm) • Receiver Dimensions: 4. 7" x 0. 6" x 2. 9" (120 x 16 x 74 mm) • Transmitter Weight: 8. 5 oz. (240g) • Receiver Weight: 8. 5 oz. (240g)
OREI 1x4 HDMI Extender Splitter Multiple Over Single Cable CAT6/7 1080P with IR Remote EDID Management - Up to 165 Ft - Loop Out - Low Latency - Full Support
- Distribute 1080p 1 HDMI source to 4 HDMI displays over network cable simultaneously, Splitter included - no Switcher needed - power over LAN cable - no adapters needed on receiver
- Hdmi transmitter is equipped with 4 port Cat6 output. And 1 additional HDMI output to connect to a local display or monitor.
- Ire remote control. Supports 2060Hz IR pass back, control a DVD player or other HDMI video source from a remote location with the included IR cables that forward commands over a dedicated DDC Channel.
- Plug & play setup without any software installation. Compatible with Cat6/6a/7 network cables. The highest resolution supported is 1920×1080@60hz, ideal solution for HDMI exhibition, video conference, meeting rooms and bars,, act.
- Includes: 1 x Transmitter, 4 x receivers, 1 x Power adapter, 1 x IR blaster cable, 4 x IR receiver cables, 1 x user Manual. 1 Year Ore Manufacturer's warranty
OREI 1 X 4 HDMI Extender. This HDMI extender splitter includs one transmitter and two receivers, extend 1 HDMI source to 4 HDMI displays over single CAT6/6a/7 cable up to 50m/ 164ft. The highest resolution supported is 1920×1080@60Hz, and it supports IR passback, EDID pass through and only one power adapter for the transmitter is needed,the Receiver is powered by the transmitter over CAT6 cable. Ideal solution for HDMI exhibition, Video conference and show center, ect. Specification: HDMI Singal: HDMI 1.3, Compatible with HDCP1.2 Resolution Supported: 480i@60Hz, 480p@60Hz, 576i@50Hz, 576p@50Hz, 720p@50/60Hz,1080i@50/60Hz,1080p@50/60Hz CAT6/7: up to 50m (165ft) at 1080p@60Hz IR Singal: Support 20~60KHz IR device Audio Format: PCM, LPCM EDID: Support EDID setting fuction Network cable: UTP/STP CAT6/6a/7 Power Supply: DC5V/2A Power Consumption:
StarTech.com HDMI over CAT5/CAT6 Ethernet Extender with HDBaseT - 4K@115ft, 1080p@230ft - HDMI Video Transmitter and Receiver Kit w/ POC (ST121HDBTE)
1 used from $261.82
- THE STARTECH.COM ADVANTAGE: StarTech.com offers a 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support on this TAA compliant HDMI over Ethernet extender, and has been the choice of IT professionals and businesses for over 30 years.
- SINGLE CABLE HDMI EXTENSION: Extend uncompressed HDMI video (up to 230ft / 70m) where power outlets are limited with bi-directional power over cable that powers both the transmitter and receiver using a single power source at either side of the connection.
- 4K RESOLUTION SUPPORT: This HDMI balun maintains astonishing picture quality up to 115ft (35m) away, with support for Ultra HD 4K over non-proprietary CAT5e or CAT6 network cabling. Also supports 1080p HD resolutions at distances up to 230ft (70m).
- PLUG-AND-PLAY: This HDBaseT extender kit includes both the mounting hardware and CAT5 networking cable for a professional and complete installation. It requires no additional software or drivers, ensuring a hassle-free setup.
- VERSATILE FUNCTIONALITY: Perfect for practically any environment, the HDMI extender is ideal for displaying digital signage in malls, stadiums and hospitals, and can also be used to optimize placement of your demo stations at tradeshows and in auditoriums.
The HDMI over CAT5 extender kit with HDBaseT extends your HDMI signal up to 230ft / 70m over a single CAT5e or CAT6 cable. The versatility of this video extender makes it an ideal solution for digital signage applications in large buildings such as commercial shopping centers, stadiums, schools, and hospitals.
Extend More with HDBaseT
The HDMI balun offers HDBaseT technology with HDMI and power in a single extender kit, for complete end-to-end solution. The added benefit of power over cable means you’ll only need one power source at either side of your extension, great for extending video to areas where power outlets may be limited, such as industrial sites.
Astonishing 4K Picture Quality
The HDBaseT technology on the HDMI booster maintains your Ultra HD picture quality at 130 feet / 70 meters away from your video source. The extender also supports High-Definition 1080p and lower resolutions at 230 feet away, so you can comfortably use this extender to make any video source look great.
Simplify Your Setup
HDBaseT technology on the extender allows for single cable installation, for seamless integration using existing CAT5 or CAT6 infrastructure. The mounting hardware is also included for both the extender and receiver for a discrete, professional installation.
The HDMI extender TAA compliant and backed by a 2-year StarTech.com warranty with free lifetime technical support.
Tripp Lite 4-Port HDMI over Cat5 / Cat6 Extender Splitter, Transmitter for Video and Audio, 1920x1200 1080p at 60Hz (B126-004)
- 4-PORT EXTENDER/SPLITTER: The 4-Port HDMI over Cat5/Cat6 Extender & Splitter works with Tripp Lite B126-Series remote receivers to split a single HDMI audio/video signal into five separate signals—one local and four remote. It is ideal for digital signs, trade shows, presentations and retail settings.
- EXTENDS HDMI OVER CAT5/CAT6: When used with Tripp Lite’s B126-1A0 or B126-1A0-WP-1 active remote receivers, the Extender/Splitter can extend a 1080i (60 Hz) signal up to 200 ft. Can daisy-chain up to 3 units to extend signal to 13 monitors.
- TRANSMITTER WITH VIDEO & AUDIO: Supports high-definition video resolutions up to 1080p (60 Hz). In addition to crystal-clear video, the B126-004 delivers full, rich stereo and 7.1-channel surround sound (multi-channel or PCM) audio.
- TAA-COMPLIANT & EASY TO USE: Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases. Works with all operating systems and HDMI video sources. Plug and play—no software or drivers to install. Includes an HDMI cable with latching connectors for a more secure connection.
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY & FREE TECH SUPPORT: Tripp Lite warrants this product to be free from original defects in material and workmanship for the duration of the warranty. If the product should prove defective in that time, Tripp Lite will gladly repair or replace.
The B126-004 transmits a 1080p (60Hz) signal to four monitors up to 150 ft. away using Cat5e/6 cable. To achieve maximum distance and resolution, use 24Awg Solid Wire Cat5e/6 cable. (Tripp Lite's N202-Series) Daisychain up to three B126-004 transmitters to connect up to 13 monitors (1 Local, 12 Remote). Supports 24-bit True Color (8-bits per channel), HDCP, 3D, and both stereo audio and 7.1 channel surround sound audio (7.1 channel surround sound signal will be Multi-Channel or PCM). Installation is simple. Connect the B126-004 transmitter to an HDMI source using a Tripp Lite P568-Series HDMI cable (not included). Connect a Tripp Lite B126-series receiver (not included) to each display using a Tripp Lite P568-Series HDMI cable (not included). Finally, each remote receiver is connected to an RJ45 port on the B126-004 using a single Cat5e/6 cable.