To choose a Best Cheap Dive Computer 2021 for your needs, you’ll need to consider the way you intend to use it, as well as the things you want the scope to do.
We’ll cover some of the Best Cheap Dive Computer 2021 on the market below, and will also explain some of the crucial decisions you’ll need to make when picking one out.
In case you are searching for the same, You are at the right place. Choosing the Best Cheap Dive Computer that has the best features and a worthy price is a difficult job. We have compiled the list of Best Cheap Dive Computer.
Best Cheap Dive Computer 2020
Before buying a Best Cheap Dive Computer, you have to consider several things to make your purchase worthy. We checked through lots of sites and discussed with so many hunters to have an idea of Best Cheap Dive Computer 2021.
Below, we have compared all these types of Best Cheap Dive Computer from various brands based on the features, quality, and price. This review is suitable for all types of customers. We have reviewed all the top Best Cheap Dive Computer 2021 based on the research and inputs we got from other hunters. We hope this will be useful to choose your Best Cheap Dive Computer.
Best Cheap Dive Computer Reviews 2020
You can not find better deals on any other site. Check the Best Cheap Dive Computer by clicking on the link below and you can see the amazingly affordable price.
Mares Quad Scuba Dive Computer (Black/Blue)
- Easy to Use: The four button user interface let you navigate forwards and backwards and in and out of the menu structure to adjust settings and collect dive information.
- Three dive modes make the Quad easy to use with minimal complications, Air, Nitrox and Bottom Timer mode is all you need for recreational diving and the Bottom Timer means it can be used for more technical divers too.
- Modes: Air, Nitrox, Bottom Timer
- Battery: CR2450, approx 200-300 dives, depending on usage
- Algorithm: RGBM Mares-Wienke, 10-tissue
Oceanic Datamax Pro Plus 3.0 Air / Nitrox Integrated Dive Computer with Compass
$449.95 in stock
- Patented Air Time Remaining algorithm provides extremely accurate time based on current depth and your personal air consumption
- Dual Algorithm | Custom alarms | SmartGlo Backlighting | Fresh water and salt water calibrations | 3 gases - NX to 100%
- Deep stop | Adjustable safety stop settings | Log saves detailed dive data for last 50 dives
- Data Retention - maintains calculations indefinitely when the battery is changed | Review Card | Manual
- User changeable Dual Algorithm - Pelagic DSAT (Spencer/Powell data basis) or Pelagic Z+ (Buhlmann ZHL-16C data basis) - Gives the diver the ability to select a conservative or liberal algorithm to fit their diving needs
Garmin Descent Mk1, Watch-Sized Dive Computer with Surface GPS, Includes Fitness Features, Gray Sapphire with Black Band, 1.2"
- Premium full-featured dive computer with surface GPS in a sleek watch-style design; with bright 1. 2” color display and TOPO mapping
- Built-in sensors include 3-axis compass, gyroscope and barometric altimeter as well as GPS and GLONASS capability that lets you mark your dive entry and exit points for surface navigation (GPS tracking and satellite communication does not work underwater)
- Choose modes for single and multiple gas dives (including nitrox and trimix), gauge, apnea and closed circuit rebreather (CCR); plan your dives directly on the device
- Dive log lets you store and review data from up to 200 dives — and share online via Garmin Connect and its included mobile app
- Features Elevate wrist heart rate technology with multisport activity profiles, performance metrics and smart notifications (when paired with a compatible smartphone
SUUNTO Zoop Novo Dive Computer Wrist Watch
- Operating modes: air, nitrox, gauge and freedom modes
- Programmable for 21% to 50% oxygen mixtures
- Imperial or metric programmable, decompression stop data, audible alarms
- Back Lite display, easy to read in low light & night conditions
- Maximum depth display: 330' (100 meters)
Oceanic Geo 2.0 Wrist Computer, Slate Blue Grey
- Powered by Oceanic's Exclusive Dual Algorithm - Your choice between Pelagic DSAT (Spencer/Powell data basis) or Pelagic Z+ (Buhlmann ZHL-16C data basis)
- 4 Operating Modes: WATCH (Alternate Time, Chrono, Daily Alarm, Countdown Timer), NORM (Air and Nitrox), GAUGE (with run timer) and FREE (tracks calculations to allow switching between NORM and Free)
- User-Friendly Interface with "Step Back" – allows forward and backward navigation through menus and settings - Switch between up to 2 Nitrox mixes to 100% O2 with no restriction (Gas 1 may be up to 100%, and may be less or greater than Gas 2)
- Stop times 3 minutes - displays minutes & seconds - Deep Stop with Countdown Timer – Maybe turned on or off. 2 minute countdown at half your max depth, for dives greater than 80 ft / 25m
- Single button access to "Last Dive" display (max depth & bottom time) - Data Retention - maintains calculations indefinitely when the battery is changed - Audible Alarm with flashing LED light - History Mode includes total number of dives, max depth, total dive hours, and lowest temp
Shearwater Research Teric Wrist Dive Computer with Transmitter - Gold/Red
- Nitrox Trimix decompression dive computer in wrist-watch form factor
- Bühlmann ZHL-16c algorithm with configurable Gradient Factors
- Supports optional wireless tank pressure transmitters
- Switchable audible and vibration alerts
- Supports Open-Circuit, Fixed PO2, Gauge, and Freediving Modes
Mares Puck Pro Wrist Dive Computer
- Dive Log: 36 hours/50 dives
- Nitrox Programmable (21-50%)
- Ascent rate indicator
- Full Function Air/Nitrox Dive Computer
- Diver-replaceable batteries
Aqua Lung I300c Wrist Dive Computer with Bluetooth Black/Blue
- Wirelessly interact with your i300C via the latest Bluetooth Smart technology using your mobile device, the free DiverLog+ app (available for iOS and Android)
- 4 operating modes. Air, Nitrox, Gauge (with run timer) and Free Dive (tracks calculations to allow switching between DIVE and Free)
- User-changeable battery and data retention. Maintains settings and calculations between battery changes
- 3 Gas computer. Able to switch up to three gases underwater
- Backlighting. For easy reading in low light
Mares Puck Pro Plus Wrist Dive Computer
- Mares Puck Pro Plus and no time and Dekompressions Dive Computers
- With backlight and improved to read the new display divisions are
- Air and Nitrox up to 99% Oxygen
- Mountain Lake mode with automatic adjustment up to and over 3.500 m
- Maximum depth up to max. 150m
Shearwater Research Perdix Dive Computer
- High Resolution, easy-to-read display. 2.2" display with vivid, enhanced color range and saturation.
- Thin, Low-profile Design. 30% smaller in volume than the Petrel
- Two Button Interface. Simple to navigate, state-aware menu structure
- User Replaceable AA Battery. With a double o-ring to ensure a great seal
- User Customizable Display. Customize your display with information important to you
Over To You
Selecting the top-performing Best Cheap Dive Computer requires a lot of research and testing. We already have done that for you. So, what you need to do is go through our buying guide list down your requirements and then grab the one that fits you.
If you have any queries or doubts regarding Best Cheap Dive Computer, share with us in the comment section given below. We’re happier to clarify your doubts as early as possible.