In this detailed guide, we will discuss best Brad Nailers 2021.
In case you are searching for the same, You are at the right place. Choosing the top Brad Nailers that has the best features and a worthy price is a difficult job. We have compiled the list of top 10 Brad Nailers.
Best Brad Nailers 2020
Here you can check the Top rated Brad Nailers 2021 and here we are sharing the complete review of Top 10 Brad Nailers. These are the Brad Nailers that one can buy on the Amazon website, sorted on the basis of user ratings.
Best Brad Nailers Reviews 2020
You can not find better deals on any other site. Check the Brad Nailers by clicking on the link below and you can see the amazingly affordable price.
Makita AF505N Brad Nailer, 2-Inch
$102.00 in stock
- Narrow nose design allows easy nailing access in confined areas
- "Tool less” quick release cam lock opens nail guide assembly to easily clear jammed nails; Efficient design minimizes downtime
- Easy to use "tool less" depth adjustment dial for a wide variety of finish applications
- Non marring rubber nose and bumpers protect the wood's surface from being scratched or damaged
- Tool hook can be rotated 180° so tool can remain close by, but never in the way
2” Brad Nailer
Narrow Nose Design Allows Easy Nailing Access in Confined Areas
- “Tool-less” quick release cam-lock opens nail guide assembly to easily clear jammed nails; efficient design minimizes downtime
- Easy to use "tool-less" depth adjustment dial for a wide variety of finish applications
- Non-marring rubber nose and bumpers protect the wood's surface from being scratched or damaged
- Tool hook can be rotated 180° so tool can remain close by, but never in the way
- Cast and machined nose piece for precise contact
- Dual nail reload indicator window alerts the user when to reload nails to avoid blank drives
- Multi-directional exhaust port rotates 360° to direct exhaust air away from user
- Rubberized soft grip provides more comfort and control
- Drives a range of 18 gauge brad nails, from 5/8" to 2", into hard or soft wood applications; magazine capacity is up to 100 nails
- Ideal for trim work, baseboard and crown molding installation, flooring and other woodworking applications
- 2 ea. Non-mar Tip (HY00000028)
- Oil Supply (181434-7)
- Safety Goggles (191687-A)
- Tool Case
Operating Air Pressure (PSI): 60-115
Nail Size: 5/8” to 2” (18 ga.)
Magazine Capacity: 100
Dimensions (L x W x H): 10-1/4" X 9-5/8" X 2-1/2"
Net Weight (lbs.): 3.0 lbs.
Shipping Weight (lbs.): 7.7 lbs.
UPC Code: 088381 – 680806
Metabo HPT NT50AE2 Pneumatic Brad Nailer, 5/8-Inch up to 2-Inch Brad Nails, 18 Gauge, Tool-less Depth Adjustment, Selective Actuation Switch, 5-Year Warranty
$69.00 in stock
3 used from $58.99
- BRAD NAILER: Accepts 5/8" up to 2" 18-gauge brad nails
- DEPTH OF DRIVE DIAL: Easily adjust the drive depth for a professional finish
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Only 2.2 lbs, for easy all day use
- NO-MAR TIP: Protects the work piece from unintended markings
- 360 DEGREE ADJUSTABLE EXHAUST PORT: Keeps dust, debris and oil off the finish project
The NT50AE2 2" 18-Gauge Brad Nailer is ideal for trim work, furniture building and other finish applications. It accepts finish nails from 5/8" in length up to 2".
PORTER-CABLE 20V MAX Cordless Brad Nailer Kit, 18GA (PCC790LA)
$199.99 in stock
- NO COMPRESSOR NEEDED: This cordless brad nailer is battery powered, eliminating the need for a compressor, hose, or expensive gas cartridges.
- CONSISTENT DRIVING DEPTH: Our depth adjustment wheel allows you to properly countersink nails consistently. Nail Diameter: 18 gauge
- INCREASED PRODUCTIVITY: A tool free release lever, jam release, and depth adjustment wheel make your life easier.
- BETTER RUNTIME: Included 1.5 Ah 20Volt MAX Lithium ion battery lasts longer than NiCad, charger included. Integrated Belt Hook: Yes
- 3 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY: PORTER CABLE will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for 3 years from the date of purchase.
The PORTER-CABLE PCC790LA 20V MAX Lithium 18GA Brad Nailer Kit is 100% battery powered which eliminates need for compressor, hose or costly gas cartridges. The special motor design provides consistent firing power into various materials and climate conditions. This nailer features multiple tool free settings to provide increased productivity and user safety. The unit's lightweight and optimal center of gravity provide user comfort in multiple positions reducing user fatigue. It also offers multi functional dual LED lights to light up your workspace, and indicate errors. Fastener length capacity of 5/8" - 2", magazine capacity of 100, with sequential firing mode and trigger lock. Includes (1) PCC680L Battery, and (1) PCC691L Charger.
Metabo HPT NT50A5 2" 18 Gauge Pro Brad Nailer, High Grade Aluminum Magazine, Automatic Dry-Fire Lock-Out, Accepts 5/8" To 2" Brad Nails, Integrated Air Duster
$179.99 in stock
- BRAD NAILER: 18-gauge brad nailer for pros who require precision, power and performance
- APPLICATION: Ideal for trim work, furniture building and other finish applications
- FASTENERS: Accepts 5/8" up to 2" 18-gauge pro brad nails
- INCLUDES: NT50A5 Brad Nailer, Tool Bag, Safety Glasses, No Mar Tip
- DEPTH ADJUSTMENT: Tool-less depth adjustment
The NT50A5 2" 18-Gauge Pro brad nailer has been designed with the professional carpenter in mind. It is ideal for trim work, furniture building and other finish applications. It accepts finish nails from 5/8" In length up to 2". The newly redesigned high-grade aluminum magazine not only provide exceptional durability, but also prevents jams caused by fastener overlap. The integrate air Duster is convenient allowing the user to quickly clear away any dust or debris from their work surface. Automatic dry-fire lock-out protects the work piece by not allowing the tool to operate if there are no brad nails in the magazine. The left or right side mountable belt hook helps keep the tool on hand at all times.
BOSTITCH Air Compressor Combo Kit, 3-Tool (BTFP3KIT)
3 used from $239.40
- CORDLESS AIR COMPRESSOR: The BTFP02012 is at 6 gallons, 150PSI, and 2.6SCFM with a high efficiency motor.
- BRAD NAILER: The SB-1850BN drives 18-gauge Brad Nails from 5/8" to 2" for a wide variety of applications
- STRAIGHT FINISH NAILER: The SB-1664FN drives 1-1/4- to 2-1/2-inch, 16-gauge finish nails.
- HEAVY DUTY CROWN STAPLER: The BTFP71875 drives heavy duty 3/8" Crown staples from 1/4" to 9/16"
- AIR HOSE: 15-foot, 1/4" x 25' PVC air hose with fittings air hose, and fittings offer plenty of length for maneuverability
The BOSTITCH BTFP3KIT 3-Tool Portable Air Compressor Combo Kit is ideal for interior and exterior finishing and trimming project for a variety of crafts like furniture, cabinets, and staircases. It features a 150 max PSI 6.0 gallon tank (22.7 L) and 2.6 SCFM* delivered 90 PSI pump, which enables long tool run time with quick recovery. The air compressor features long-life oil-free, maintenance-free pump for convenient use. It has a BOSTITCH high efficiency motor for easy start up in cold weather or extension cord application [14 ga or larger, 50 ft. (15.2 m) or less]. At only 78.5 dBA** operational noise level it offers you a quiet work environment. The SB-1850BN 18 GA brad nailer drives 18GA brad nails from 5/8 in. to 2 in.. SB-1664FN 16 GA straight finish nailer drives 16 GA straight finish nails from 1-1/4 in. to 2-1/2 in.. The BTFP71875 heavy-duty 3/8 in. crown stapler drives 3/8 in. crown staples from 1/4 in. to 9/16 in. and 18GA brad nails from 1/2 in. to 5/8 in.. 1/4 in. x 15' PVC air hose with fittings, along with 1-1/4 in. 18GA brad nails and 2 in. 16GA straight finish nails and T50 staples are included. Includes: 1) 6-gallon Pancake Compressor, 1) 18GA 2 in. Brad nailer, 1) 2-1/2 in. 16GA Straight Finish Nailer, 1) Heavy Duty 3/8 in. Crown Stapler, 1) 25' Air Hose, and Sample Fasteners.
BOSTITCH Nail Gun, Brad Nailer, 18GA (BT1855K)
3 used from $74.03
- Oil-free engine: requires no daily maintenance and eliminates risk of oil stains on work surfaces
- Selectable trigger system: easy conversion between sequential or contact modes. Trigger lockout mode for use when working in occupied spaces
- Dial-A-Depth control: quickly and conveniently set fasteners to desired depths
- Filtered air inlet for improved engine durability
- Reversible belt hook: with integrated pencil sharpener for ultimate convenience
The Bostitch BT1855K 18-gauge brad nailer comes with one ¼-inch fitting, one carrying case, one hex wrench, and one belt hook.
WEN 61721 18-Gauge 3/8-Inch to 2-Inch Pneumatic Brad Nailer with 2000 Nails
- Shoot 18-gauge brads ranging from 3/8 to 2 inches in length
- Operate at 60 to 115 PSI with the 1/4-inch NPT air inlet fitting
- Features a depth adjustment wheel, a nail gauge, a rotatable exhaust, and a quick release 106-nail capacity magazine
- Hassle-free nose latch makes clearing jammed nails quick and easy
- Includes 500 18-gauge 3/8-inch nails, 500 18-gauge 3/4-inch nails, 500 18-gauge 1-inch nails, and 500 18-gauge 2-inch nails
Remember when you could build whatever you wanted? Nail nails and fasten fasteners with the WEN 18-Gauge 2-Inch Pneumatic Brad Nailer. Fire 18-gauge brads anywhere from 3/8 to 2 inches in length. Our spring loaded magazine makes for quick and easy reloads with enough space to hold up to 106 nails. The lightweight body combined with the rubber-lined handle limit fatigue during long days on the job. Operating pressure ranges rom 60 to 115 PSI with the nailer consuming 0.028 CFM of air per nail at 88 PSI. The 1/4-inch NPT air inlet allows for quick connection to your favorite air compressor. Adjust the firing depth of the nailer with the simple turn of the depth adjustment wheel. Check the amount of remaining nails through the gauge window mounted on the side of the magazine. Unlatch the front nose to clear jams quickly and easily. Adjustable air exhaust lets users direct the pneumatic air output in any direction while the powder-coated finish prevents wear and tear to the nailer’s body. This package also includes lubricating oil, hex keys, 500 3/8-inch nails, 500 3/4-inch nails, 500 1-inch nails, and 500 2-inch nails. And, because its a WEN product, your nailer comes backed by a two-year warranty and a friendly customer help line all to make sure you remember WEN.
WEN 61764 16 Gauge Pneumatic Straight Finish Nailer with Carrying Case
- Features both a contact and a multi-fire trigger for both single and sequential firing modes
- Accepts 16-gauge brad nails ranging from 3/4 to 2-1/2 inches
- Depth adjustment wheel allows users to control the depth of the fired nails
- Magazine holds up to 100 nails at a time
- Includes a spacious carrying case, rubber-gripped handle, and lubricating oil
Remember when you had a powerful nailer to finish the job? The WEN 16-Gauge Pneumatic Finish Nailer is the perfect companion for crown molding, cabinets, wood furniture, baseboards, trim work, hardwood flooring, paneling and more. The spacious magazine holds up to 100 16-gauge brads at a time, accepting nails anywhere from 3/4 of an inch to 2-1/2 inches in length. Simply attach your favorite air compressor up to the 1/4-inch 18 NPT air inlet and get to firing. The depth adjustment wheel allows users to control how deep the fired nails go while the spring-loaded nail indicator warns you when your nail supply is running low. The quick-release nose makes clearing jams a breeze in the off chance that one occurs. For maximum precision, install the single-fire trigger to prevent from misfiring two nails into the same spot, or to minimize work time, use the sequential trigger for reliable bump firing. Uses 3.8 CFM of air when operating at 90 PSI. And because its a WEN product, your framing nailer comes backed by a two-year warranty, a nationwide network of skilled service technicians and a friendly customer help line all to make sure you remember WEN.
Makita AF601 16 Gauge, 2-1/2" Straight Finish Nailer,
- Efficient motor design offers leading power performance
- Nail lock-out mechanism protects tool and work surface from dry-fires
- "Tool-less" depth adjustment for more precise flush and Countersink nailing
- Built-in air duster provides convenient air flow to clear work surface
- 2-mode selector switch for control over nailing operation
The Makita 16 gauge straight finish nailer (model AF601) combines a myriad of features and powerful performance in a compact size. The AF601 has a rear-loading magazine that accepts standard 16 ga. Straight finish nails sized 1" to 2-1/2". the nail Lock-out and large windows alert the user when to reload nails as the contact arm and trigger are used together for controlled firing. With a compact size and weighing in at only 3.8 lbs., the AF601 was engineered for all-day professional use. Additional convenience features include a reversible belt hook that allows the tool to remain close-by, a multi-directional exhaust port that directs exhaust air away from the user, a built-in air Duster that provides convenient air flow to clear your workspace, and a 2-mode selector switch offering quick control over nailing operation.
Metabo HPT Cordless Brad Nailer Kit, Unique Air Spring Drive System, 18V Brushless Motor, 18 Gauge, 5/8" to 2" Brad Nails, Compact 3.0 Ah Lithium Ion Battery, Lifetime Tool Warranty (NT1850DE)
$199.00 in stock
2 used from $199.95
- CORDLESS FREEDOM: Pneumatic power with 18 volt cordless freedom
- APPLICATIONS: Ideal for molding installation, cabinet and picture frame assembly, wainscoting, chair rail, window and door casing and decorative trim
- POWER: Capable of driving up to 1,650 nails per charge using Metabo HPT's new compact 3.0 Ah Li-ion battery
- FASTENERS: 18-Gauge nails from 5/8-in to 2-in in length
- PNEUMATIC-LIKE FEEL: The unique air spring drive system delivers similar performance as a pneumatic nailer
The NT1850DE 18-gauge cordless brad nailer allows the user to move easily around the jobsite without hoses or compressors! Equipped with brushless motor technology and powered by a compact 3. 0Ah Lithium Ion battery, it is capable of driving up to 1, 650 nails per charge. It employs a unique air spring drive system (similar to Metabo HPT Pneumatic line) that uses compressed air to drive each nail resulting in zero ramp up time, increased shooting speed, recoil that feels like a pneumatic nailer, quicker response time between drives, better flush driving-even at an angle, and easy maintenance If the need should arise due to fewer parts to manage. It also features a low battery indicator, selective actuation, tool-less jam release, tool-less depth of drive, variable position belt hook and LED light. This 18-gauge cordless nailer drives nails from 5/8" to 2" In length and can be used for a variety of applications including molding installation, cabinet and picture frame assembly, wainscoting, chair rail, window and door casing and decorative trim.
Over To You
Selecting the top-performing Brad Nailers requires a lot of research and testing. We already have done that for you. So, what you need to do is go through our buying guide list down your requirements and then grab the one that fits you.
If you have any queries or doubts regarding Brad Nailers, share with us in the comment section given below. We’re happier to clarify your doubts as early as possible.